chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure about that?" Minseok cuts him off.. "are you sure you were protecting me, or that you were trying to turn me into you, you where trying to protect Suga not Minseok.."

"Stop talking rubbish.."

"It's the truth.." he cuts him off again.. "yes I agree I created you, because I was a coward a cry baby that's Minseok, that's me but here is one thing I will never be and that is Suga, I will never be you.."

"Stop talking!!" Suga yells

"Why? Is it because what I'm saying is true ha?"

"No.."

"Suga will never be real just get that into your head understand, because no matter how much you try I will always be Kim Minseok the coward, the scared and cry baby, I am Kim Yoongi's little brother understand.."

"Stop it!!" Trying to cover his ears, but notices his hands becoming transparent making him panic and Minseok notice it too and he smirkes..

"Suga is just an elusion.." Minseok continues, Suga snaps his head up to look at Minseok who had a smirk on his face, making him panic more.. "you are not real, you will never be real.."

"Stop.." looking as his arms start to disappear like his hands.. "stop it.."

"Look at yourself, you are disappearing just like a dream, you were just a nightmare, a nightmare I despise so much.."

"You can't get rid of me like this.." Suga lets out.. "you can't live without me and you know it, there are things out there that will hurt you, you need me.."

"You can't manipulate me this time, I can live without you, and I will.." Minseok challenges, as he watches Suga vanishing infront of him..

"I just wanted to live, is it hard to ask.."

"You lived, Minseok didn't.." Minseok says.. "now I will make sure Minseok lives by his terms.."

Suga lets out a scoff.. "you will only live if you get out of here, and I know you can't without me.." he says before disappearing..

"I will show you.."

Looking back at the door he suddenly feels a pull on his leg before falling and the same thing happens again water starts pouring and Minseok tries to get to the door..

But still the more he moves towards the door the farther it seems to be, taking more breathes he keeps telling himself to continue and not stop he has to get out, he needs to get back to Yoongi and everyone, he needs to keep going..

But his body automatically gives up on him, as he lays in the paddles of water he keeps thinking if Suga was right he can survive without himself, he is too weak and pathetic, but the moment he hears the sweet melody acho in his ears, bad thoughts go away instantly..

"Yoongi must be playing the piano again.." he whispers out, turning around laying on his back, before closing his eyes and drifting off..

May 12
12:43pm

Another month, everything is going well as everyone takes a break from work, except Lindi and Jungkook who are still in India..

"How is your food  experiments going??" Yeosin asks as everyone starts laughing..

"Hahahaha.." Hoseok imitates them.. "laugh all you want, but remember soon our food products will become famous right Samuel?"