Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business

Start from the beginning

"You dummy," I said, "Nothing's gonna happen, we will take you to the hospital and they will treat you." I tried to reassure him, but I think I was rather trying to reassure myself.

"Tell Hina I'm sorry for being such a shitty boyfriend, I really love her you know? But if I'm with her she'll get targeted and hurt..." he said, and those words broke me in millions of pieces, of course he was still in love with Hina, she's amazing, kind, nice and beautiful after all, but most importantly, she was a girl.

"Also tell Smiley that on my drawer next to my bed there is a ticket to participate in a spicy ramen competition, also tell Draken I'm sorry for calling him bald head, and-" he was saying but I interrupted him.

"You will go tell them yourself Takemitchy, because you'll make it out of this situation alive." I said as I did an inhuman effort to not cry.

There was an abundant silence before Takemitchy said, "I'm sorry Mikey."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked confused, and for the first time I saw him cry.

"It is all my fault, everything that is happening between Toman and Tenjiku is my fault," he sobbed as big fat tears came out of his eyes. "I should have told you sooner that-"

"No, it is not your fault, it's Izana's." I interrupted him. "Izana came here looking to fight or kill me, I don't know, and then create a criminal organization. Why would you be involved?" I asked him, now that I think of it Takemichi always seems to speak less than he seems to know.

"I'm sorry Mikey..." he said, as his voice turned darker and softer, "I- I don't want to die. I'm afraid..." he stuttered and then added, "I had this dream one day, long ago, that me and Hina would get a kid." He said, which only made me want to cry even more.

"And you would come over to my house, and we would drink and laugh over the same old stories about the good old days, like we always do. You would stay late into the night, and eventually we would call the rest of the guys to come over, and Emma and Draken would bring their kid too."

I noticed Emma blushed at that part, did he really think Kenchin had feelings for Emma? I know she does but he is into someone else. I know Kenchin likes Takemitchy too.

"Emma and Hina would be together talking about girl things, and us dudes would have a blast. But eventually we would wake up the babies, and the girls would absolutely flip out on us..." he continued saying.

"Heh it's weird, I usually feel that I would survive this accidents and this of the cool scar I will have but..." he smiled as he cried, "I don't think I'm surviving this one..."

"Takemitchy, don't say that, you will survive. You're strong and-" I tried to convince him (and convince myself) but this time, he was the one who interrupted.

"I'm not that strong Mikey, I'm really weak." He said, and I felt how slowly his grip became weaker. "Mikey... I'm sorry."

Suddenly his hands fell dead, and his whole body would have dropped if I wasn't holding him tightly.

"Takemitchy? Takemitchy! Don't die! We still have to fight Tenjiku! Remember? We gotta show them how badass we are!" I exclaimed, but no response.

"Emma." I muttered, and looked at her. "Y-yes?" She asked while sobbing.

"My jacket... put it over Takemitchy."  I said "...Takemitchy... he is getting kinda cold."

[Somewhere in Tokyo, not too far away]
"Kisaki..." a deep voice said, and the blonde, who was currently sitting on a bench on the roof where the two stood, turned around to look at the owner of that voice.