Everyone chuckled seeing the father daughter duo back.

...
...

Everyone had already retired to their room.

Laiba had changed into her comfy suit. Whereas Daniyal was taking a cold shower after seeing his wife sitting on his bed, casually skipping through reels. Her innocence is what made him fall harder for her.

He wanted to protect her from this cruel world. Hide her in his arms and never let anyone see the innocence of his wife. Wife. That term gave him some sort of relief.

..
..

Laiba was standing in their room's balcony.

Gazing at the moon, she was thinking hard.

"Kya soch rahi hai begum." Casually sipping his coffee, he looked sideways to find her still staring at the moon.

"Yahi, ke ye Chand kitna khubsurat lag raha hai aaj. Kuch alag lag rahi hai roshni iski." Her eyes were sticked to the shining moon.

Keeping the cup aside, he turned to her ways.

"Lag to raha hai, behad khubsurat, bilkul ek tuta hua chand jo khud tutne ke baad bhi duniya me roshni failata hai. Ek kitab me rakha hua gulab sa, jo nikalte hi apni khusbu chaaro aur failata hai. Ek khubsurat khwab, jisse kabhi jagne ka mann nahi karta. Sahi kaha tumne, bohot khubsurat hai mera yaar." His eyes were trying to convey his emotions.

Laiba had turned beetroot hearing his husky voice saying those beautiful words. She knew what it meant. And the way his eyes were scanning her face.

"Ok, mai bohot thak gayi hu, mai sone ja rahi hu. Aap bhi chale." She practically ran inside while he just chuckled seeing her shy self.

Creating a pillow wall in between, she slept on the left side while the right side was empty. She knew he would come a bit later.

Pushing all the thoughts at the back of her mind, she decided to slee and think of the future tomorrow.

...
...

He was sitting on the couch, looking at his wife peacefully sleeping while taking his peace with her.

"Mera sukoon cheen kar khud sukoon se so rahi hai begum." He chuckled and looked outside to see that it was already dawn.

Going inside washroom, he did ablution and prayed two rak'ah shukrana for making her his.

Then, going towards her side he gently tapped on her cheeks.

"Laiba utho, fazr ki azaan ho gayi." He tried to gently shake her but she wasn't budging.

Shaking his head at his heavy sleeper wife, he just took hold of her shoulder and made her sit.

Meanwhile, Laiba who was in a deep sleep, opened her eyes with a jerk.

"Ha..." She was still in the effect of her sleep not letting her think rationally.

"Fazr begum, uth jaye." Saying this, he spread two mats and waited for her to come out.

After five minutes she came back and smiled at his thoughtfulness.

..
..

Laiba was now reading Quran, whereas Daniyal just wanted to keep his head in her lap and listen to her recite.

"Umm...Laiba ek baat kahu. Mujhe aapki recitation bohot acchi lagi. Mai kya aapki godd me sar rakh ke sun sakta hu, agar aap comfortable ho to" he didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable.

Laiba was too shocked to react but when she understood his words, she slowly nodded.

Daniyal was happy, that atleast she was letting him come close to her.

Gently keeping his head in her lap, he closed his eyes. While Laiba was having hard time to control her breathes.

This was the first time any man other than her father and brother came close to her.

Gently stroking his hair, she started reciting. His hot breath on her stomach got her all bothered.

Daniyal felt so peaceful after many days. He could spent all his life here, in his wife's embrace.

...
...

I know this wasn't much. But what can I do when I stopped writing for months.

My style changed and I like it 50%.

Though, give me some genuine reviews if I should continue like this or not.

Love
-Liya❣️

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें