Love Baby 39-Soon (PayuRain)

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

PayuRain

"You know what did Junior did today? Guess. Peed all over Prapai when he was trying to change his diaper. Sky sent me the video. Prapai was so stunned he looked funny. And do you know what Blue did too? He burped really loud and threw up his milk over Sky when Sky was burping him. Prapai sent me the video also. Thank goodness Sky was chill about it. Our two boys are already doing a good job creating mischief without you leading them...," 

Payu paused what he was doing, giving Rain a body wipe, hoping for a reaction from the still unconscious Rain.  Payu took a moment to observe but when nothing unusual happened, he forced himself to smile and continue with wiping. 

"I am really grateful for Prapai and Sky taking our boys in. Our moms and dads wanted to help with taking care of the twins. Do you know what they came up with to be, I quote, fair? Each set of parents raise a twin each. I rejected them on the spot. I rather them not help then if that meant separating the twins," 

Payu squeezed another round of wet towel before gently wiping Rain's face. Payu smiled as he caress Rain's growing hair. It's only been a little over a month and Rain's hair's already longer. 

"I think I should bring in some scissors and help you trim your bangs and hair a little bit," Payu paused and smiled again, "of course if you don't want me to mess with your precious hair, you better wake up soon okay?" 

Silence.

"Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't brought the twins to see you yet. You falling into a coma totally caught me off by surprise. I'm still in shock in fact but I guess Prapai and Sky talked sense into me. I was and still am worried about you but now...we have our boys to care for too...,"

Payu put the towel and basin of water away and took the seat beside Rain. He held on to Rain's hand and started to give it a massage like he does every day. 

"Honestly, I can't bear to look at our boys without thinking about you and how you are like this, because of them. I am not blaming them it's just...I don't know...Rain....I just didn't want to face them with negative thoughts like this but I can't help myself either,"

Payu kissed Rain's hand and held it tightly. 

"Rain, can you please wake up to tell me everything is okay or will be okay? That I mustn't blame our sons for what you are now? Can you drill that into my head? Because now...I'm just really scared. I am scared of losing you...," 

Payu placed Rain's hand to cup his face. All he wanted now is to feel the warmth of Rain in anyway possible. 

"Rain...please wake up...I can't raise our sons alone. I wouldn't. I can't do this without you. You promised me a family. It would be a complete one without you, so please...wake up and stay with me...," Payu begged as he wiped away tears. Payu wasn't one to cry easily but recently when it comes to Rain, he couldn't help but to cry. No, he needed to and wanted to. 

"Rain please. I haven't even named our babies. Their nicknames are Blue and Junior now and if you don't wake up, I will make that their permanent names. I know you picked their names already so you better wake up and tell me what names you want them to be because registration deadline is around the corner and-,"

Payu stopped. Did he felt a twitched from Rain's fingers?

Payu held the hand to observe again. 

"Babe, please...if you did just that, do it again. Please...I'm right here. I know you can hear me,"

Payu waited, half holding his breath. 

Twitch. 

Payu broke into a smile as he quickly bend forward to kiss Rain's forehead. 

"I saw that babe. I saw that. Please...I'm waiting for you. Come back to me. I'll get Doctor Kit. Please...come back. I love you. I need you so much, please," 

Twitch. 

Payu smiled again as he reluctantly left to get the doctor. 

Hope is around the corner. Hopefully it arrives soon. 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: Yup, I wrote this half asleep. Forgive everything that is bad please.