Lovebit 28-Lopburi Love Story Part 4 (Mature)

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Lopburi Love Story Part 4

Warning: Mature content. NC scene coming right up. Skip if you're underage or if you don't like umm...smexy stuff. 

For one, Prapai definitely did not mind the pounce one bit. And Sky deep kissing him, definitely did not mind, at all. Prapai let him enjoy the weight of Sky on top of him while allowing his mouth to open as wide as he could to let Sky deepen the kiss. Both his hands turned to grab Sky's head while Sky cupped his face. Their bodies grind against the friction of their clothing. Their sensitive areas get aroused by the second. 

Their mouths sliding wetly against each other, tongues battling for dominance. It was only when Prapai got the upper hand and Sky let out a little moan that he suddenly snapped out and stopped the kiss. By now, it was Prapai on top of Sky. He doesn't even remember when did he took charge and turned Sky over. 

"P'Pai...," 

Sky whispered Prapai's name through his ragged breathing . His face flushed red.

"Sky...what's this suddenly? I thought you want to call it a night?" Prapai brushed away strains of hair covering Sky's eyes. Only then he saw how glistening Sky's eyes were. "Sky...are you ok?" 

Sky wrapped his arms around Prapai. "I thought I want to call it a night. Then you started texting me. How can I sleep knowing you are just next door to me? 

Prapai smiled. Sky had the exact thoughts as him. 

"Besides, before we started out today, we haven't met each other for days already. You have no idea how much I missed you P'Pai....," Sky slowly traced his fingers, caressing Prapai's face from temple to chin. The tickling sensation on his skin made Prapai felt goosebumps and that definitely sent signals to this "junior" area. 

Prapai stopped the hand on his face and kissed it gently. Gradually the kisses turn into gentle sucking. Prapai licked Sky's middle and index finger before letting them deep in his mouth. 

"P'Pai...," 

Sky tried to protest and retrieve his finger but Prapai stopped him. Prapai knew Sky's just getting embarrassed and wants to stop but Sky's lower region body is emitting different kind of response. Finally Prapai stopped and let the two finger go and kissed Sky's palm. 

Without warning, Prapai grabbed both Sky's arms and placed them of Sky. Intentionally he adjusted both their hips so he could start his grinding motion against Sky. Soon enough, Sky began to struggle. Prapai's firm grip on his arms and heavy compression of Prapai's hips on Sky's made it impossible for Sky to move. Expertly, Prapai lifted Sky's shirt to with his teeth to expose the lean torso of Sky. 

The harden twin nubs were the first thing Prapai noticed. Make sense, Prapai's slightly forceful grinds down below were enough to make Sky aroused. Sky wearing a thin sleeping shorts didn't help created any form of barrier at all. On the contrary, the thin piece of pants just serves as a reminder to Sky that he shouldn't have seduced and waken the hungry lusty beast in Prapai. 

Prapai started his offence by sucking and nibbling on Sky's harden nipples alternatively all the while never ceasing grinding on Sky's lower erogenous zone. 

"P'Pai...gen...tle...,arghn...," Sky's whimpered as he tried to subdue moaning building up. Prapai looked up and smirked. "Sky, you're enjoying this very much aren't you?" He stopped the d nibbling and licking on Sky's torso and edged upwards to face Sky again. 

"P'Pai...," Sky's whispery voice that Prapai loved so much. Prapai kissed Sky on the lips gently again. Unwilling to stop, Prapai deepen their kisses again while he worked his magic on Sky's chest again. This time, he extended the same courtesy down nether region by slowly slipping under Sky's pants. 

Sky's pants and moans was mostly silent by Prapai as he build up his strokes underneath the pants. It was after the final whimper that Prapai knew his Sky has reached his climax, soaking the pants. It was only then that he realize that Sky was only wearing the pants and nothing else. 

Naughty. Prapai kneeled up and  pulled out his hand, some residual of Sky still lingering. Without a word, he licked his hand as he seductively could muster right in front of Sky who just barely stabilized his breathing. "P'Pai! Don't do that!" 

Prapai gave his famous smirk, "Why not? I don't mind. Didn't you not mind when you helped me before?" Sky pouted and playfully pushed Prapai away. He pulled down his T-shirt and looked away.

"P'Pai, you're such a tease." Sky complained. Prapai bend down whispering to Sky's ears, "Tell me you want more," and proceed to lick and kiss Prapai's neck area. 

It was long before Sky's moans started again. Hearing Sky's moans and touching Sky's aroused body didn't exactly help his own state. "Sky, I want you...can I?" 

Sky nodded and cupped his face again, "Khrub....P'Pai...," 

Prapai smiled again and was about to get up to leave the bed when Sky stopped him. 

"P'Pai, where are you going?" Sky asked, slightly confused. 

"I'm just going to grab the stuff we need from my backpack over the chair? I don't want to hurt you that's for sure," but Sky pulled harder. "Sky...?" Sky looked embarrassed and then turn to the bed side table, pulled out a drawer a few packets of condoms. 

"Sky....,"

"I put them in there when I came up to check the room...not that we have to use it...," 

Prapai smiled again. All he could think about is how cute Sky is. 

"You're not the only who misses his boyfriend you know. I bet you don't know how I had to spend lonely nights sleeping alone," Sky muttered but Prapai caught every word. Yup, Sky's really too cute. 

"Sky, at least let get the lub ok?" Sky stopped him again. This time, Sky hesitated before he took a deep breath and said, "I've already prepared myself," 

Huh? What?

"I said, I have umm...prepared myself before I came in so I'm ready....FINE! P'Pai, I need you, NOW!" Sky pulled Prapai down again and kissed him fiercely. An assertive Sky is always sexy. Prapai returned the kisses with equal vigour.  

This time round, he didn't wait for any signals from Sky and stripped Sky's pants off. His hands occupied themselves roaming and exploring the now exposed nether region. Sky's moans build up when Prapai started teasing Sky's bottom. 

Indeed, Sky's prepared himself because Prapai's fingers slid in without much resistance. 

"P'Pai...please...Sky wants you...now...Sky misses you...," 

Sky's whispery begging pushed Prapai to his own limits. It wasn't long that Sky was filled up with something he was more familiar with. Sky let out a louder moan when Prapai inched in slowly. Sky needed more. Sky needed Prapai a lot more. Before Sky could beg for more, Prapai pulled back and pushed in back. Then the familiar hip movements and rhythm started. 

Sky wrapped his arms tightly around Prapai's back as he enjoyed the thrusts. It's been a while and Sky needed this. Prapai needed this. Sky's moans gradually got louder with every position they changed. 

"Sky....do you feel good...hmm? Feel better?" Prapai asked as he pounded Sky with slow thrust from behind. Sky could lean against Prapai to brace for impact. 

"Arghh! Good....I feel...good...arghh," another thrust hit the sweet spot for Sky. Prapai was kinda proud of himself that he made pretty accurate hits. Sky's moaning's the sign he was doing everything right to make Sky feel good. 

It wasn't too long that they finished yet again. Both of them fell back to bed, with Prapai spooning Sky, both trying to bring their breath back to regular. Sky turned around, obviously looking for a bit more kisses which Prapai gladly obliged. 

No further words exchanged as both of them just cuddled and gradually drifted to sleep. 

Yup, vacation in Lopburi definitely just started. 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨