Lovebit 10-Diary Of A Secretary 01

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Diary Of A Secretary 01

Dear Diary,

My boss is a semi asshole. He asked to cancel the meeting with very important company A for the third time this month. His reason of cancellation has got something to do with his new boy toy that he seems obsessed with. I haven't seen this person yet but this person definitely got my boss eating out the palm of his hand.

Usually my boss, the first son of this huge ass conglomerate company never bothered to even remember the names of his nightly prowls properly when sending flowers, what's more actually going to the shop and choosing flower for them. I guess whoever gotten the attention of this playboy of a boss must be someone really really powerful. Maybe that person's really sexy. Must be. My boss's taste isn't that hard to predict. He enjoys preying on those who wouldn't surrender. Those who does just get tossed like used underwear. Don't ask me how I know he tosses his underwear.

I lost count how many times both attractive men and women came to the company to beg to meet this asshole of a man.

"Please, let me see Prapai, just this once"

Was what these people begged me when they came in crying, some makeup melting right in their face. My instruction was always clear.

"Mr Prapai is not available to attend to you. Please leave or I will call the security"

That was my line. There's only one instance where it got ugly and I had to call in the security. But that was then. Now, it's been months since I last have any non business related visitor for my boss.

In fact aside from his occasional skipping of meetings, my boss actually improved his work efficiency. Less were the time he spend on playing games instead of working. In fact, he zooms through his work and nowadays are done before 5pm.

While his dad's still mad that he goes MIA for meetings once in a while but even he couldn't exactly get mad since what's assigned to my boss was completed.

Anyway, doesn't disregard the fact that he is a semi asshole. He is one because he leaves it to me to make up stories and excuses of his absence. I never even minded that since we would have agreements on how a story should progress.

The only tiny catch was, my boss would forget to collaborate on the story and our stories usually unravel when he wasn't too discreet.

He never knew how many times I was asked speechless by his father on why he wasn't at the office because he has food poisoning but his social media said he's enjoying bingsu with his new beau.

Yeah my boss is handsome and generous to a certain extend. But that does not discount the fact that he is still a semi asshole for putting in really weird positions with his dad.

Urgh, anyway, feels so nice to rant it all out in a diary page.

Love,
Miss Secretary

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨