Lovebit 60-Monday Blues Again

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Monday Blues Again

PayuRain

Rain: NOOOO!!!!

Payu: Rain, what's wrong? 

Rain: It's Monday again tomorrow!

Payu: Ok, and? 

Rain: There is school! I don't want to go to school! I don't want to go to classes! I don't want to see the teachers! NOOO~~~

Payu: Babe?

Rain: NO!!! I HATE MONDAYS! 

Payu: Babe, aren't you on term break now? 

Rain: Ou, that's right. I'm on break! So no school! Yay! 

Payu: Good for you. 

Rain: P'Payu, aren't you anxious about Monday? Monday is just a boring day to start working. Don't you hate Mondays sometimes? 

Payu: Well, I have back to back meetings tomorrow so like it or not, I still have to work tomorrow. I'll just deal with it when tomorrow comes. 

Rain: Aww poor P'Payu. But you're so cool na, P'Payu. 

Payu: Of course I am babe, now come closer to me so I can spoon you. 

Rain: Okay! 

PrapaiSky

Prapai: Don't you just hate Mondays, Sky? 

Sky: Not really, why? 

Prapai: Mondays are so boring. It's the start of the week, we have work, school, everyone start to be unhappy again, everything sucks, we have to deal with nasty of all kinds. 

Sky: This is what we call life na khrub. 

Prapai: Ou, I know but I still hate Mondays. 

Sky: But look at it in a positive way na P'Pai. Mondays are the new beginning where we can work hard and then look forward to reward after a week of working hard. 

Prapai: My baby is such a good boy. 

Sky: I'm just trying to think of ways I can cope instead of complaining khrub. 

Prapai: Ou, you're saying I complain too much? 

Sky: No P'Pai, this is only the n-th time you're complaining you hate Mondays, that's all. It's not a lot. 

Prapai: N-th is a lot. How do you put up with me Sky? 

Sky: Well, loving you means loving the whole package. The handsome you, the nice you, the jealous you, the sweet you, the complainy you, the silly you, every side of you. 

Prapai: Sky~I love you so much. 

Sky: I love you too. 

Prapai: Can I make love to you now? 

Sky: No. 

Prapai: Ou, WHY!? 

Sky: Tomorrow is a Monday, a work day. You need energy to go through your back to back meetings and I need energy to stay focus in class. I have a 9am class. 

Prapai: That's it, I still fucking hate Mondays. 

Sky: I'm sure you do. Good night P'Pai. 

Prapai: Good night Sky. I really really really hate Mondays. 

Sky: Yes khrub. Sweet dreams. 

Prapai: Sweet dreams. Fuck Mondays! 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: I hate Mondays too. I get anxious on Mondays because I have meetings and actually have to meet my own boss from another country which I am not keen to meet and I just want to stay invisible. 

Fuck Mondays! 

Happy new week everyone. Thank you for reading.