Lovebit 11-Meditation

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Meditation

Rain

Sky: What are you doing lighting candles and putting them in a circle?

Rain: I'm gonna meditate. You know, to cleanse my chakras. To heal my body. 

Sky: And why do you have a picture of P'Phayu on your lap with you. 

Rain: So I can fill my thoughts with P'Phayu. 

Sky: So you want to cleanse your chakras by thinking about P'Phayu? 

Rain: Yup. 

Sky: Ok, you're weird. I'm going. 

Rain: Bye. Ohmmmm......

Phayu

Rain: *whispers* P'Phayu...!?

Phayu: *eyes closed, sitting up straight, palms up on the thigh, slow stable breathing* ... 

Rain: *louder whispers* P'Phayu...!? 

Phayu: ....

Rain: Wow, P'Phayu's in deep state for real. I should try and do the same. 

Phayu opens his eyes after 30 minutes meditation and sees Rain asleep. Phayu smiles. 

Sky

Prapai: Sky, what are you doing? You've been writing non-stop. 

Sky: I'm just writing my gratitude journal. Sometimes what I write comes true too. 

Prapai: Really? 

Sky: Yeah, I learned this method from an old teacher of mine. He said the mind is so powerful it can make what we wish for come true. So I just write my wishes. As a form of prayer. 

Prapai: Nice. Then what's your wish now?

Sky: Secret but it has something to do with you. 

Prapai: Awww, that's sweet of you. You know, you can just tell me then I'll grant you your wish. 

Sky: It's ok, writing is good for me. It's my form of meditation. 

Prapai: Baby, why do you need to meditate through writing when you can meditate "with me"? 

Sky: Meditating with you is definitely not how I make my wishes come true. Now please give me five minutes khrub. 

Prapai: Then after you will meditate with me? 

Sky: Ok khrub. 

Prapai: Yay!

Prapai

Prapai: I can't do this. 

Phayu: You aren't trying hard enough. 

Prapai: But every time I closed my eyes, things pop up. 

Phayu: That's the whole point of meditating. It's the practice of not allowing things to pop up. So what pops up in your mind when you try to meditate? Work? Family?

Prapai: That too but mostly Sky. In various state of nakedness. Oh goodness, I shouldn't tell you this. 

Phayu: You, my friend, may need to try short term monkhood. To cleanse your horniness. 

Prapai: And shave off my gorgeous hair? No thanks. 

Phayu: Shut up. Let's try this meditation technique again. 

Prapai: Ok. 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: Do you guys meditate? How? Does it work for you?