Lovebit 59-Seeking Attention (Part 2)

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Seeking Attention  (Part 2)

Sky

Sky: P'Pai khrub. 

Prapai: Oh Sky, sorry babe, can you give me a sec? I have this last page of document to read.

Sky: I am wearing your T-shirt and nothing underneath. 

Prapai: Screw the document. Here I come babe! 

Prapai

Prapai: Sky khrub~

Sky: Wait a moment.

Prapai: Nong Sky khrub~

Sky: Wait khrub.

Prapai: Sky khrub, my babe, my true love~

Sky: Yeah, yeah I know P'Pai. Hang in there. 

Prapai: Sky khrub, my teeruk, my soul mate~ Can I hug you please? I wanna kiss you, I wanna see your beautiful face~

Sky: Oooi! P'Pai!

Prapai: Yes my love~?

Sky: What do you think I am doing now? 

Prapai: Cutting up veges to cook soup for me khrub~

Sky: Exactly. That means it is dangerous for you to come near me, I'm holding a giant knife and there is a hot pot of water boiling and I don't want to be distracted by you and ending up hurting myself or you, ok?

Prapai: But...I missed you. I haven't seen you for, 5 hours 36 minutes and 45 seconds. 

Sky: P'Pai, you will miss me longer than 5 hours 36 minutes and 45 seconds if either you or I got injured. So how about we do this? You be patient and wait for another 1 minute. 

Prapai: Why 1 minute? 

Sky: So I can cut up the last of the carrot and dump everything in the soup then we can hug and cuddle. 

Prapai: Sky~~

Sky: Yes P'Pai? 

Prapai: I love you so much! 

Sky: I love you too. Now go sit still while I cut the carrots ok? 

Prapai: Khrub~ 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: YES! TGIF!!!!! NO WORK TOMORROW!