Love Baby 01-The Dream

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

The Dream 

PayuRain

Rain: Urgh! 

Payu: Babe, are you ok? Did you have a nightmare? 

Rain: Yes! But I wouldn't call it a nightmare exactly. 

Payu: Oh, then what is it? 

Rain: I dreamt I was on puffy fluffy white clouds then, a stork flew over and drop me a cute baby little girl. Because we are on clouds I even named her Cloud. 

Payu: Ok, that sounds sweet. 

Rain: We were playing and then suddenly we heard lightning. Little Cloud started crying so I hugged her and try to comfort her then all of a sudden, the cloud we were on gave way and we fell. She fell off my arms and I was trying to reach and panicked and then...I woke up. 

Payu: I see. 

Rain: So, it wasn't exactly a nightmare. Baby Cloud was so cute! She has this cute nose like yours, really fair skin like yours and her smile, also like yours too. Hey she could be a mini you P'Payu! 

Payu: Right. Interesting. 

Rain: And...I...umm...urgh...

Payu: Honey, what's wrong? 

Rain: Nausea, vomit, bathroom, now. 

Rain gets out of the bed and runs to the bathroom. Payu follows behind. 

Payu: *Umm...I wonder if I should share with Rain that I had the exact dream about a little girl whom I also wanted to name Cloud? Maybe later after Rain stops puking.*

PrapaiSky

Prapai: Sky! Oh my god! I have to tell you something. 

Sky: P'Pai! I'm sleepy. Can we talk tomorrow? Please?

Prapai: No, no! Please just this little bit. 

Sky: Ok, fine, what is it P'Pai? 

Prapai: I had this dream. It is amazing. 

Sky: How so?

Prapai: In this dream, you and I, we were on this candyland above the sky, you know the machine where we put coins and candy come out? We were playing that but you know what came out instead of a candy?

Sky: No.

Prapai: Babies! First, a little boy came out, then a little girl then another little boy then another girl and then another boy! FIVE! There were so cute! You were about to pull more when I woke up! 

Sky: Thank goodness I didn't pull more. Ok now, good night. 

Prapai: Wait, wait! Don't you see what this means? 

Sky: Means what? 

Prapai: I could totally be dreaming about our future babies! FIVE OF THEM! Oh my goodness! We're going to have five babies! 

Sky: No, we are not. 

Prapai: But, you know what they say, sometimes dreams carry meaning. 

Sky: And most of the times, they don't. Anyway P'Pai, I need to go back to sleep. 

Prapai: Ou, aren't you excited about our babies? 

Sky: P'Pai, I am more inclined to be happy and excited to listen to you talk about our dream babies when it is not 4 am in the morning. 

Prapai: Wait, that means you will talk about our babies if it is not 4am in the morning? 

Sky: Yes. Good night. 

Prapai: Ok! Then I'll tell you all about our babies tomorrow! You should have seen our sons, they totally take after me. Our girls, totally as pretty and cute as you! 

Sky: Good night. 

Prapai: Good night babe. 

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: Time to pick up my mpreg baby series. I miss all babies.