Love Baby 36-It's Here

Love In The Air Daily Lovebit

⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

PrapaiSky

Prapai: Babe, how are you feeling? Are you okay? Are the contractions painful?

Sky: Bearable. 

Prapai: Do you need the nurse to give you more? To make the pain go away?

Sky: P'Pai, there's proper dosage so the nurse gave me what I need. Any more, I might go to heaven. 

Prapai: Oh no, slap my mouth, touchwood, sorry babe, I shouldn't be saying stupid things like these, I'm just....just...

Sky: Excited and nervous. I know, calm down P'Pai. I'm fine. Don't worry.

Prapai: How can I not worry when the love of my life trying to bring another love of my life to life?

Sky: Dramatic but I kinda like it. Continue. 

Prapai: Babe, it's not a joke. I'm just worried for the both of you. 

Sky: Doctor Kit said we are fine so we will continue be fine. Trust Doctor Kit. 

Prapai: I will be right outside the operation room okay? You will be fine and we will have our princess in our arms this afternoon okay? 

Sky: Okay. And we will go home as soon as Doctor Kit discharges me alright?

Prapai: I love you so much Sky. 

Sky: I love you too. Ouch, she says she can't wait to meet you too daddy. 

Prapai: No no princess don't you be naughty, the doctor will have you out soon. Take care of mommy okay? 

Sky: Ouch, she says yes. Oh, Doctor Kit is here. 

Doctor Kit: Hello to the both of you, our new momma to be, are we ready to proceed? 

Sky: Never ever so ready. 

Doctor Kit: Great. How about daddy to be, are you sure you don't want to stay and watch? 

Sky: Nah, he is scared of blood so maybe not. I don't need him to faint. 

Prapai: No! I think I change my mind. I want to stay. I want to be here with you and I want to see our princess arrive to the world. 

Sky: You sure you want to do that? 

Prapai: Yes! And I want to record everything. 

Sky: P'Pai...just don't push yourself too hard okay? 

Prapai: No! I want to do this. I love you and I love princess. 

Sky: And I love you too. Doc, can we get her out like ASAP? I have other One Piece arc to read to her and I don't think I will finish before her first birthday. 

Doctor Kit: Let's do this. 

Prapai: I can do this! 

PayuRain

Payu: This is not supposed to happen. 

Doctor Kit: It is unfortunate turn of events, I am very sorry to tell you this. 

Payu: What happens to Rain now? And my twins?

Doctor Kit: The twins are fine and healthy but there were complications when we were performing the surgery to take the twins out. And we had to proceed to take both twins out before we could treat Khun Rain. 

Payu: How long will he be in coma? 

Doctor Kit: We are monitoring his condition now. 

Payu: Will he be alright? 

Doctor Kit: I...We...will do our best...

Payu: Doctor...please...save Rain....

Doctor Kit: We...will do our best...

Payu: Can I see the twins...?

Doctor Kit: Of course. I'll have my nurse guide you once they are ready. For Khun Rain, we need to observe him in the ICU. We will update you often. 

Payu: Thank you Doctor....Thank you...

Doctor Kit: If you need me to call a family member or friend, I could...

Payu: Please let me be alone. I need some time to digest the news before I face anyone...

Doctor Kit: Of course. I will be around if you need me. 

Payu: Thank you Doctor. 

Doctor Kit: Please, take care. 

Payu: This...is not supposed to happen. Why...

 ⛈🌧☁️💨⛈🌧☁️💨

Yukichi's Note: Not elaborating on the medical issue but this is an actual scenario which happened to my aunt last June. Life can be unpredictable sometimes. What you thought of as something small could totally change your life forever.