Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)

Start from the beginning

Inupi gritted his teeth, and his fist wouldn't stop shaking, as if he was holding back to not punch him.

"Let me go Inui," Izana ordered and slips Tas an act of instinct I was gonna get Inupi's hands off him, but I stayed in my place. "I'm only here to visit my brother's grave." The white haired guy added.

Inupi's fist was dangerously close to Izana's face, so I exclaimed "Hey Inupi! Hold on for a second-!"

"Now that Kokonoi is with us, I have no interest in you... Inui." Izana said blankly with a expressionless face.

I placed a hand in Inupi's shoulder when I noticed he was about to punch him, and grabbed it tightly, which seemed to stop Inupi from hurting him and made Izana chuckle with amusement. "Yo Inupi, stop-" I said coldly but a voice interrupted me.

"That's enough Inui-kun!" The voice exclaimed, and we turned around to see Mikey, and behind him his sister, Emma. "Huh? What's going on?" She asked confused and kind of worried.

"Woah," Izana said as he stood up, pushing Inupi away and turning around to look at his half brother. "Visiting your brother's grave with your beloved sister Manjiro?"

"Takemitchy," Mikey said and I looked at him. "Take Emma away!" He exclaimed.

I slightly nodded and walked towards Emma, who quickly got next to me, but then Izana said "So you let him tell you what to do? Hah, never expected that from you."

I looked with guilt at my side before turning around, giving my back to him, and the other two blondes who watched us in confusion. I'll just pray Izana doesn't talk too much.

I grabbed Emma's wrists softly and dragged her out of the cemetery, all the way next to my bike which was parked in the side of the road, next to the "No parking" sign.

There was an awkward silence before she eventually asked what I feared the most, "D-do you and Izana know each other?"

I took a moment to think of what kind of story I wa d going to create, before replying. "You could say so, I met him a few years ago once, but I never really talking to him nor saw him again."

"Hmm, I see." she said. "You know, you look a lot like Shinchiro, specially when your hair is black."

"Really?" I asked surprised, "Do I look like him?"

"Yep, you two are so alike. The crazy thing that you two are not only almost equal in personality but physically too. I will confess that sometimes it creeps me out." She chuckled and I did too, who would have thought I looked like him? Wait- is that the reason why Mikey immediately wanted to become my friend and to join Toman? Because he saw me as his dead older brother?

Not as Takemichi?

"That guy there is my third brother isn't he?" Emma asked. "He is Izana right?"

[Somewhere near]
"This is so unusual of you," A tall man on a bike wearing a helmet said, "It is so not you to get your own hands dirty like this Kisaki."

"Yeah," the shorter blonde said while holding a bat in his hand. "But I can't rely on anyone for this one." He said as he put his helmet on his head, and turned on the bike. "Let's finish this already." He spat.

[In the cemetery]
"Tonight, at eight pm come to the seventh pier at Yokohama bay with the whole Toman gang, it will be the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman." Izana sisd demandingly, "Let's end this shit okey? Mikey."

Tonight this would be the final battle, because Izana would retrieve one of the two main reasons why he was chairing Toman, his precious possession, his little Takemichi.