To best endeavour

This is my first time story please help me reach audience if you like the story and leave comments,open for criticism

Sana POV

I know I will reach there before time or at-least on time isn't that why I wake up so damn early before anyone else.

Cause I need tons of time to get ready thanks to my obsession with perfect wing liner I will never reach anywhere on time.

It's already 8:00 I have to be at work by 9:00am and I have to be there at-least by 8:45 am 
I am starting my first day as a teacher for science subject I have always wanted to teach children that's has been my dream which has come true now.

Though I am a lecturer thank god I don't have to wear a saree they said something Indian would work and am here dressed in a pastel pink georgette chicken kari kurta with  white pants and chiffon white dupatta. I always prefer very light fabrics given that I don't fit into social norm of beautiful girl with big breast,fat tummy, wide hips and thick thighs I know I am fat but I love myself and am confident out there in the world but some times this society does make me feel as if am not enough and sometimes my family too saying I can't find a groom (shaadi kaun Karega?).

With kohl in my eyes and perfect winged eyeliner and with subtle sun kissed blush and pink lipstick I left home after kissing my ammi on her cheeks and messing with my little brother Amaan he is still in college.

After dad it was always hard to smile and keep everyone around me happy but as you say by passing time you let the wound closed in a bandage though it will not heal but will also not create new infection.

Losing dad created a hole in the family no one is same now but trying to keep up cause as it is death is not the end and everyone has to die one day and may be one we will all meet him in jannah.

Pushing away these thoughts I finally booked an auto to reach college cause autos are always better than cabs.

Ear phones plugged in the ear with radio on I left to enjoy the upcoming endeavour of my life.