34.✨ I'm sorry✨

Y/n's POV

I was going to end his offence and was going to show my love to him and will promise to never made him angry again. With the thought I walked out of the room to prepare breakfast for him. Slowly thinking about him, I started to make breakfast and as it prepared, I thought to call him.

As I stepped inside the room, I saw him already ready in his office suit.. Standing there, I kept looking at him. Taking his file, he was ready to go but I came in front of him.

Y/n: "Breakfast?" I asked looking at him who didn't look at me but was busy in checking his stupid file.

Y/n : I asked something."

I said again but he tried to pass besides me. Coming in front of him again, I blocked his way and he looked at me with a frown on his forehead.

Taehyung: "I'm getting late. Move." He said but I didn't.

Y/n : "Taehyung why are you doing this?"

I asked with tears in my eyes.

Taehyung: "What I'm doing?"

He asked and still I could see the colour of anger in his eyes.

Y/n : "Why are you ignoring me? Why are you not talking to me? I'm sorry. Really sorry. But please Tae talk to me. Your offence is killing me." I said with tears and tried to hold his hand but he didn't let me.

Taehyung: "Move." He said still with serious look.

Y/n: "Please Tae don't go. Don't leave me like this. I'm sorry. Don't leave." I cried looking at him who just passed besides me but stopped my word.

Taehyung: "You're forgetting that it was you who was going to leave me." Suddenly, he turned back and said with anger in his eyes.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Tae... but.."

Holding his hand, I tried to say but he pulled his hand back and took a step back too,far from me.

Taehyung: "Don't sorry Y/n. You've hurt me here."

Pointing toward his heart, he said and I felt tears in his eyes.

Taehyung: "you married me just to find your mom but for that I forgive you. when you said you didn't love me its hurt but I accepted Because you cannot force someone to love you. I let you go. But when I found out why you said that its hurt the most. It was so easy for you to go from my life, to live without me. How Y/n? How? You were ready to leave me.

And it hurts. It really hurts, I know you did all this to save my life. But for me even the thought of living without you is worse than death."

He was saying and I was crying on his every word. He was right on his place. I broke him. I broke his heart. I hurt him and he was right with offence and anger on his place.

Taehyung: My mom left me and you were going to leave me too. Why does they leave me, who is closest to my heart? Why does my heart break so badly in the end? Am I not worthy to be loved by anyone? Am I not destined to be with the one I love.

Taehyung: Why do they always take decisions of my life thinking about my fucking safety? Why don't they think about my feelings and emotions? Why don't they understand that I don't want to live a life in which they are not with me? Why??? He was saying with tears in his eyes and a small tear left his eye making me cry more.

He left from there leaving me with tears. I knew he was not going to touch the breakfast and it was placed as I placed it on the table. With tears, I cleaned the table and all day I spent with the thoughts to fade his offence.