36.✨My innocent baby✨

Y/n's POV

My heart was drumming against my ribcage and his kisses was giving me butterflies in my stomach. I felt my cheeks, heated up. My whole body was on fire. I was burning in his flame. His kisses are so gentle and soft that they tickle me. I rub my bare feet together to contain this overwhelming feeling inside me.

He was burning me in his flame and I was enjoying it. He moved to my collarbone and slightly placed his lips. I gasped and felt his lips smiling and I know he clearly knows what he is doing to my heart and body. He kissed me again and I could not control the moan escaped from my lips.

Y/n: "Taehyung..." I called him. He slightly pulled away a little. While I was a blushing mess. my face flushed red. I know my cheeks would be as red as tomato.

Taehyung : "I like when you blush." He whispered and bite my earlobe making me shivered. My heart skipping its thousand beats.

His breath was fanning my face making my heart beat fast. I looked up to see him. He was looking at my lips so intensely that I felt myself melting. His thumb reached my lips and I shivered under him. I was breathing heavily. Everything was making me shy and on this, his not moving gaze, I was getting more nervous.

My lips went under the teeth in nervousness. I heard his frustrated groan but I didn't look up and start biting my lips.

Taehyung: "That's it." Before I could knew, He put his right hand under my jaw, and smashed his lips on mine kissing me deeply. Hot blood rushed to my whole body and My mind stop working.

I feel a wave of tingles passed from my stomach to the centre of my legs. I clutched his shirt tightly in my fist that it makes upper two buttons of his shirt broke and clattered on the floor. my eyes closed down with sensation filling up in my body. I let him kiss me. Fully and deeply.

The way, he wanted to and I was just lost on his every kiss,on his every move his lips were making on mine. The kiss was so smooth and passionately slow. He was sucking my lips like he was making love to them. I put my hand on his heart which was beating like mine, insanely. I can feel the beating against my hand.

I moaned when he slowly bite my lower lip and pulled it between his teeth but then again sucked it, traced his tongue over it to sooth the pain. He groaned when I took his lower lip between mine and kissed it but he didn't give much time to adore his lips as he again took the control of kiss.

He again started kissing me slowly and passionately until we were out of breath. Pulling back, he rested his forehead on mine and start taking deep breaths. We both were panting and were trying to catch our

breaths with close eyes.

Taehyung: "Y/n." On his voice, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Our eyes met and I felt everything stopped around us.

Taehyung: I love you Y/n.. He said and I smilingly wrapped my hands around him and hugged him tightly. He turned our position making me lay on him. He also wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly like I am the most precious thing he have.

We keep hugging each other and I keep listening his fast heart beat.

Y/n: "Why your heart beat is so fast?"

I asked while listening it.

Taehyung: "Because you're close to me."

His answer made me smile and I moved back to see him.

Y/n: "So should I stay away?" I asked but he pulled me in his arms again. Taehyung: "Never..never leave me." " He said and I clenched my hold on his shirt.