44. ✨ Thank You✨

||Yn's pov||
||At Night||

After dinner I went to bed sitting beside him

After dinner I went to bed sitting beside him. I kept my head on his chest hugging him. You know I find this place very peaceful. I wanna sit like this whole day. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him.

Taehyung: "Are you okay love?" He asked running his hand in my hairs. I nodded my head smiling.

Y/n: "Let's go to the terrace."

I said looking at him. He smiled nodding his head. I got up from the bed and took my hand out for him.

Taehyung: "Let's go."

He said taking my hand. We moved towards the terrace.

We came to the terrace A couch was there. He laid on it and pulled me on him. Our faces were at a mere distance. He smiled and looked up. He was laying on the couch and me on him keeping my head on his chest. I felt him kissing my head making me smile. Just feeling his touch and listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. I looked at him..

Taehyung: "What are you looking at Mrs. Kim?"

He asked tucking the strand of hair behind my ear.

Y/n: "My perfect husband." I said kissing his cheek and he chuckled.

Y/n : "Why are you so perfect?" I asked.

Taehyung: "For my wife." His answer made me smile.

Y/n: "Then she is lucky to have this perfect husband." I said smiling at him.

Taehyung: "I'm lucky to have her. You know she is beautiful, in and out. She is best in every way. The way she talks just attracts me, Although it is true that she speaks less but her eyes speak everything, and I love the way her eyes speak which I read easily.

Taehyung: "The way she blush At that time I wanna kiss her. Senselessly. There is many things. But I'm not gonna say that to you. I'll say all these to my wife."

He was saying and I was staring at him with a smile on my face.

He looked at me and smiled. His eyes went to my lips making my heart beat fast.

Taehyung: "And when she kisses me, I forget everything around me, all I remember is the softness of her lips, that drives me crazy He said in his husky voice making my hairs to stand up.

Taehyung: "Kiss me." He said which made my eyes widened..

Taehyung: "Kiss me Y/n." He said and I looked down with a blush. His hand slowly start moving on my waist making my heart to run faster.

His touch was so sensuous and I knew he was doing it purposely. I start biting my lips as the sensations were increasing in my body with his heated touch.

Taehyung: "Don't bite them. They are only for me to bite." He said making me shy more.

Taehyung: "Kiss me." He said and pulled me closer. I looked at him and then my eyes went to his lips. My lips shivered and slowly, I leaned closer to his face and sealed our lips together. We both groaned together as our lips touched and my arms went to his shoulders to wrap around. We both start kissing each other passionately.