27.✨ Birthday✨

||Author pov||

Taehyung standing near the railing looking at the sky with his back facing her. She slowly walked toward him and put her arms around his waist and place her face against his back making him flinch, but soon he relax feeling her fragrance.

Y/n : "How am I looking Mr. Kim?"

She asked him excitedly looking at his side profile but a pout formed on her face not hearing any response from him.

Y/n: "Taehyung what happened....
She innocently asked him in a slow voice.

Still getting no reply, she come in front of him and looked at his neutral facial expression. Something seems wrong with his behavior but Ignoring her inner feeling she grabbed his hand in hers and drag him inside the room saying...

Y/n: let's go taehyung we are getting late..

But he pushes her hand aside in anger. His eyes are red and glaring at her she was looking at him questioning.

Y/n : What happens...

Taehyung: "Please, Y/n stop your drama. Just STOP IT!"

He said to loudly in an angry tone making her back off seeing him like this.

Y/n: "Drama?"

He looked away from her and chuckles humorlessly.

Taehyung: WHAT DO YOU THINK MRS. KIM OH SORRY MS. KANG Y/N, I WON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE.

Y/n: What are you saying??

Taehyung: You know what Y/n, I am an Idiot that I fell for you head over heels, Nobody could have done it to me except you, I believe your pretty liar eyes, They made me oblige to what they said. They lied perfectly.. I won't forget it ever..

Y/n (crying): No Taehyung, This is not the full truth, Please listen..

Taehyung: DON'T DARE TO SAY MY NAME, YOU TRAITOR. THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU WAS THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY CHEATER. YOU CHEATED ON YOUR HUSBAND. I HATE YOU Y/N. I JUST HATE YOU.

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO PLAY WITH ME MS. KANG Y/N.

He said pointing his gun towards her.

Y/n's vision was blurry from crying. She couldn't believe that the man pointing his gun at her was her husband, who loves her more than his life. She can't tell him her situation and he's not even ready to listen.

Taehyung: Any last words my wife?

Y/n: I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG.

She said while tears rolling down from her eyes.

Taehyung: I LOVED YOU TOO Y/N.

He pulled the trigger, and the bullet lodged in her stomach.

********
Y/n (screams): TAEHYUNG!!!

She suddenly wakes in shock and Breathes heavily.

from the couch and Comes

Taehyung gets up from the couch and comes to the bed.

Taehyung (Worried): are you okay Angel? Did you have a Nightmare again?

Y/n wipes her sweat.

Y/n: You... when you came back? why not you wake me? Taehyung: I saw you was sleeping peacefully. So..I didn't disturb you.

Are you okay sweetheart?

Y/n : I am fine Taehyung don't worry..

Taehyung: Are you sure??