3.✨Wedding?✨

I was doing preparation for my college i
packed my bag min oppa came inside my room.

Min- What are you doing sweetheart??

Yn- I was packing my bag.

Min- Okay..now it's late you should sleep okay??

He laid me down on the bed he covered me the comforter then the mall accident hit me..why the man is behaving in such way?? Why he said me those things?? Why i should not talk to him that way??and who is HE? slowly the darkness embraced me.

||Next Day||
||At Evening||

||Next Day|| ||At Evening||

I made my way inside..i saw again everyone was sitting and talking i ignored them and walked to the staircase.

"Wait!!" I heard uncle's voice i froze and turned but found him glaring at me i gulped with nervousness.

Yn: Y-Yes...un-uncle!

He gave me a stern look... clenching his jaw he spoke.

Mr.kang: After getting fresh immediately come downstairs I have something to announce and in ten minutes if you get late I'll drag you from your hair.
He spat..i gulped me tears and nodded.

Mr.kang: AM I UNDERSTOOD??
He growled i flinched.

Yn: Yea-Yeah..

Mr.kang: Leave!!
He ordered i ran upstairs I took a quick shower and changed my clothes in just ten minutes i slowly walked downstairs.

All were sitting there uncle, aunt, grandma, min oppa..i sat beside oppa.

Min: Now yn also came...you wanted to say something dad... right??
Oppa remained uncle.. uncle nodded...he looked at me.

Mr.kang: As i said before..there is a announcement which I want to share with you all...the girl of this family getting older day by day...and she is enough old to get married so...i have taken a decision.
Uncle proclaimed i was shocked by his explain.

Min: You decided what??
Oppa asked while raising an eyebrow.

The room feel into silence...only the clock sound was coming he took a deep breathe and stated.

Mr.kang: I want no argument about it and this decision it taken by elders so no one goona change the decision! I want yn to get married within this week.

Yn: B-But i don't want to get married...

Mrs.kang: Did someone ask your permission?? Aunt spat.

Yn- But aunt...

Mrs.kang: Shut up! Just shut up!!

Yn- Aunt i don't want to get married why you can't understand?? And I'm afraid of men..how will i stay with some unknown man?? Think about me once please..I won't worry or disturb any of you but plz don't do this an-and i also want to study more..I haven't completed my studies yet.

I pleaded them.. kneeling down.

Min: Yn get up! And dad how can you take a decision for her without asking her?? If not her then atleast you should have asked me.
Oppa asked while pulling me from down and made me stand.

Mr.kang: You don't say me what to do!! And you bitch you should be happy they accepted you..a bad omen like you but here you are showing your dramas.

I gasped my vission become blur, sobbed.

Min- Dad stop it! How can you speak so much ill about my sister??
Oppa told while pulling me into a hug i sobbed in his chest i never expected my uncle will change like this he something used to call me princess but how fast he changed from princess to bad omen wow! It's hurt so much.

I ran upstairs ignoring min oppa's voice i locked the door and jumped on my bed i hid my face between my pillows and started crying it hurts....it hurts a lot I also feel pain in chest.

Min: Yn-shii...open the door... please...

Yn: Noi...i won't...

Min: Sweetheart please open the door.. your oppa is worried about you.

I wiped my face and unlocked the door the door pushed open then oppe hugged me.

Min: Idiot girl.. someone do like this huh?? You don't even know how much you freaked me!!
Oppa scolded caressing my hair.

Yn: Oppa please do something i don't want to marry please oppa please do something.
I pleaded while joining my hands.

Min: I am sorry cupcake.. I'm really very sorry I tried to explain dad but you know dad's words are like a line on rock ...you can never erase it.
Oppa ran his hand through his hair.

Min: You are my angel you don't deserve this place this place is a hell..do you trust your oppa??

Yn: More than myself.

Min: I promise yn i never let anyone hurt you.
He kissed my forehead and went away.

***********

Somewhere in an elegant mansion he caressed the picture on his phone screen "So beautiful! So innocent!" He whispered adoring it

He whispered adoring it.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸.....