26.✨ Surprise!✨

||Taehyung pov||

I sat on the couch with one leg resting on my other, all the maids were standing in front of my view with their heads bowed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sat on the couch with one leg resting on my other, all the maids were standing in front of my view with their heads bowed. Terror, sorrow and exasperation were filled in every eyes. I was sure eyes holding annoyance, needed a lesson to be taught but not so soon. But not too late either.

All the heads in the room, including mine, snapped towards the staircase as soon as footsteps were audible. Y/n stood at the same spot staring at everybody while fiddling her fingers. She gulped when her eyes landed on me. She blinked repeatedly, nibbling her lower lip.

 She blinked repeatedly, nibbling her lower lip

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung: "Y/n, come here. We all don't have a whole day."

She jumped at my sudden raise of voice and rushed closer.

Taehyung: "Hmm.now speak. Who was the one who talked shits about you?"

My voice was deadly stern. I heard her taking a sharp breath. I waited patiently...

Y/n : "-I uh-H-huh Taehyung, -leave, Please."

She stammers. I stood up with rage and turned to her. She swallowed, her breath that she took in, trembling.

Y/n: "I-It-It w-was her." She pointed.

Mrs Choi: "U/n" { Unknown Person}

Mrs. Choi: "Don't you know we are meant to respect the boss' wife, Mrs. Kim just the way, we respect the boss, even after that you talked bad about her. How can you be this careless ? This time I am not gonna save you. You are getting punished. I won't save you anymore."

Mrs. Choi shook her head in disbelief.

U/n: "SO HOW AM I IN FAULT? THIS BITCH WAS THE ONE WHO BARGED INTO MY LOVE LIFE. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT LOVE FOR SOMEONE BUT THIS BITCH DESTROYED EVERYTHING. I WILL KILL HER"

She screeched and approached Y/n while growling. I defied her attack by holding her elbow then pushed her away,

Taehyung: "YOU BLOODY SLAVE, DARE TO TOUCH MY Y/N AND I WILL CHOP YOUR HANDS, I SWEAR."