45.✨ Sweet Love✨

||One Week Passed||
||Taehyung's POV||

I looked around to find myself in a dark room. I walked around to find a door or window to open so that a small ray of light can light up the room but there was none. I was looking around when I heard a Voice. "Happy?" I turned to find a same person as me standing in front of me in black. I frowned and was about to touch him when he held my hand.

"Living happy these days? Just think if you deserve it or not.'

He said smirking at me and I was looking at him.

"Do you think I will let you live peacefully when I lost my mom because of you" He said making my eyes welled up with tears.

I closed my eyes to stop them when I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard My Mom's voice.

"Taehyung"I turned around to find her hands and stomach covered in blood making my heart stop and my eyes widened.

Taehyung: "MOM." I opened my eyes with a jolt and took deep breaths to calm my heart down which was making me out of breath.

||Yn's pov||
||An Hour Later||

I was looking at him who was sleeping peacefully but who knows when will he wake up because of the nightmares. He also gets nightmares like me which I think is related to his mother's death. I talked to lisa about it and she told me the reason of these nightmares..

|•|Flashback Start|•|

Lisa : "He didn't cry on his Mother's death. Not even single tear fell down from his eyes. I cried, Jungkook cried a lot because she was also like his mother and loved him as much as Taehyung Oppa. But he didn't. May be he knew he has to handle everything.

Lisa : I heard neighbours saying that if the person who didn't cry on his Mother's death than how can he cry on someone else's death. If they knew that he is bottling everything inside. He is trying to be hard from outside. - He is showing he is strong though he doesn't have to. We are family. We can show our pain to each other. But we can't blame him. From the very childhood there was no one to listen to him, his pain, his cries; then how can he cry and complain now. I closed my eyes and tears fell down from my eyes. So it was his inner self which was not letting him rest in peace. Haunting him with nightmares.

|•|Flashback End |•|

I sighed caressing his cheek. I want him to cry over his Mother's death but he is not ready to. I closed my eyes though I know sleep won't take over me. But let's try to sleep for few hours at least.

I felt his head moving and opened my eyes to find him taking deep breaths while shaking his head. I patted his cheek to wake him up.

Y/n: "Tae" I said still patting his cheek while he was just shaking his head. Before I can say anything he opened his eyes with a gasp and his chest started heaving up and down. He sat up still breathing hard.

I rubbed his chest with my one hand and other one was still on his face. He turned to me may be feeling my touch, Little drops of sweat coated his forehead, sliding to his neck as he stared at me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder hugging him while I felt him holding my arm.

Y/n: "It's okay. It's just a nightmare." I whispered and heard him sighing.

I backed away and sighed when I found his eyes filled with tears. I am happy somewhere deep inside me that he doesn't hesitate to cry in front of me.

Taehyung: "I am fed up with these dreams Y/n. I want to get rid of them. They really leave me breathless. I feel like I don't deserve to be alive...

Tae: "I don't know how to avoid them..I don't know when will they stop. I hate it, Why they hunt me?" He was shaking his head while talking and tears were making their way on his cheeks.