6.✨Say my name✨

||Next Day||

WHAT?? Jimin instantly shouted as I explained everything we were sitting in our college canteen when i decided to reveal everything to my best friend i couldn't control myself telling all my secrets and everything to my besties I didn't feel calm ...

I didn't feel calm until I spoke everything to them.

Jimin: How can your uncle do that?? What else he said??

Yn: An-And I'm ge-getting married next week.

Jimin: You will not marry him..how can they make you marry him without your consent??
He spoke furiously..he gritted his teeth.

Jennie: But yn-ahh don't you like him?? He seems like a nice guy.

Yn: It's not a matter of like it dislike I'm scared of man don't know don't know why but one moment I feel safe with him and second moment i am scared of him...he didn't behave with me but what if he was all just pretending to be nice??

Jennie: I don't think that he is pretending everything!

Jimin: How do you know him??
He asked Jennie while raising an eyebrow.

Jennie: Actually yesterday i went to meet yn there i came to know that today a family to see yn and damn jimin he is not a common man but a grek good his handsome face his deep sexy voice his charming smile and and his heig-

Jimin: Stop it Jennie!

Jimin: : What is his name?? Cause i know Jennie won't becouse she must be busy in drooling over him

Jimin said in jealous he asked him his name..NAME..shit I was so nervous yesterday that I didn't even notice his name oppa told me but when I am nervous my brain stop working now what.

Yn: I don't remember his name.
I told him honestly and I know they know what my situation would be at that time.

Jennie: Guys...let's go otherwise we will get late for class....
Jennie spoke suddenly looking at her wrist watch.

Jimin: Oh shit! Yeah!
Jimin exclaimed and held my hand we raced to our class thankfully we all had same class at that period.

||After Class||

Jimin: Jennie...are you free tonight??
Jimin questioned Jennie rubbing his neck and avoiding eye contact i smirk secretly.

Jennie: Sorry..jiminahh i don't think i am...i have to finish my assignment the due date is after tomorrow....

She replied resting her head on her shoulder he looked over it and smiled i cleared my throat he glared at me we jogged at main gate as usual jimin holding my hand and Jennie's hand around my shoulder.

We were talking about something but i instantly stopped when my gaze fell on him I saw he was learning against his car wearing his sunglasses infront of the collage.