21.✨ Jealous✨

||Yn pov||

I gulp in nervousness seeing him close
the distance between us. And stand infront of me with his hands shoved into his sweatpants. what you've done

Y/n..why did you do this?

He whispered in a deep and husky voice as he is lean toward me placing his palms on the backrest of the couch. My breath stuck in my throat feeling his body's warmth.

Y/n: "I...um...I... Y-you....." I tried to speak but failed badly due to his penetrating gaze on me.

Taehyung: "Relax wifey,"

He said as he drag his index finger from my forehead to my left cheek in slow motion leaving the tinkling feeling behind.

Taehyung: "Even after having such a handsome and sexy husband, you are crushing over another man. Not done Mrs.Kim, not done."

He whispers in his husky voice while twisting my chain around his finger.

I don't know what is happening in my body. I can't focus on what is he saying. All I can hear is his deep smooth voice but unable to process his words. Suddenly a grasp left my lips as he give a soft yet firm tug on my chain making our faces just a few cm apart and making my breaths stop. We can feel our breath on each other's faces.

He leans his face more toward me making me close my eyes, Touching his cheek with mine softly, he whispers,

Taehyung: "Am I right Mrs. Kim?"

I just nod my head. I don't know why I totally lost my sense, feeling his soft touch. And his hypnotic voice completely bound me.

I tremble as soon as his soft and cold lips touch my jaw. I fisted my dress in my palm. Giving another tug to the Chain, he makes my face fall on his shoulder and my hand holds his t-shirt on his torso in reflex. It is feeling so...good. He is making me breathless. God!

Placing a few kisses on my neck and jaw, he slowly pulls out to face me. Placing his hand on my cheek he rubs his thumb on my cheekbone sensually while looking deep inside my eyes. Leaning forward he kissed my forehead softly and kept his lips there for a few seconds. And then touched his forehead with mine.

A smile formed on my face feeling his closeness. His touch gives me a sense of protection, care, and respect.

Taehyung: "You are mine, Y/n" He whispered possessively looking at me while tugging my hair strand behind my ear."

Y/n : "Taehyung we should sleep now it's its late

I said and giving his small smile, he stood up making me stand along with him as he is holding my hands.

Taehyung: "Okay let's go "

He said and step aside to make way for me to go first.

I tug my hair strand in my ear before stepping toward our bedroom. But suddenly my foot tangled in the carpet making me fall back on the couch again. He chuckled while shaking his head at my clumsiness. I pout thinking about my so-called luck. Again I manage to embarrass myself in front of him. Great Y/n, very nice.

I let out a loud shriek when he suddenly picks me up in bridal style.

Taehyung: "Don't shout our staff will think we are doing....you know?" he said with a smirk and my face turned hot and red understanding what he is talking about. I quickly hide my face in his chest to hide my blushing face and embarrassment.

He gently put me on the bed and walk around to his side before laying down on the bed followed by me. I am looking at the ceiling and thinking about him. When he was touching and kissing me, the only thing I feel was his respect and care for me. There is no lust in his eyes. when he is looking at me. I think I am falling for him.