8.✨ Jimin-ahh✨

||Yn pov||

Priest said and taehyung looked at me I'm feeling very nervous all of sudden i started feeling dizzy plz don't do that plz I will faint plz God save me

||Author pov||

He look at her who is already looking at him nervously he can see her shivering figure he pulled her closer by her waist he kept caressing her waist lightly he come more closer to her making her breath hitched she closed her eyes thinking thinking about his next move tightly clutching her shoulder she closed her lips tightly to avoid the thing she was thinking right now before she could do anything she felt his warm lips on her temple she close her eyes more tightly when he kiss her on her forehead this kiss is sign of care and sincerity it means that he will always be there for her and will always love her with his full heart...then he come closer to her right ear his nose was touching her earlobe she can feel his breathings on the lower part of her earlobe.

"Relax Sweetheart~~"
He whispered in his sweet husky voice he smiled looking at her and step back everyone starting cheers up them.

||Taehyung pov||

We both stood together when I see jungkook with that guy whom i met at yn's collage coming towards us they both were talking and laughing like old besties jungkook comes to us congratulated us.

Jungkook: Congratulations beautiful lady..Oh sorry! I didn't introduce myself I am Jeon jungkook your husband's first love you are so pretty.. ahh! Man must say you are lucky one.

Winking at me he said to yn making her blush.

Taehyung: Stop flirting with my wife you idiot.

Jungkook: Ohh! Come on hyung she is so beautiful! I can't control myself.
I gave him a look like you are gone kookie.. he gulped and said.

Jungkook: Okay forget it! Hyung do you remember him??
He said pointed at that guy.

Taehyung: Who is he kookie??
I said with a frown then the guy forward his hand towards me and said.

Jimin: I am park jimin nice to meet you Mr.kim and congratulations.
He said with a bright smile he was so angry on our first meeting what happened to him now..wait park jimin i think i know this name.

Taehyung: I am kim Taehyung nice to meet you too Mr.park...

Jungkook: Why are you both talking formally.

Taehyung: So how should we talk??
I said with a confused look on my face.

Jungkook: Hyung he is park jimin...

Taehyung: So??
He is park jimin what is the big deal in it

Jungkook: Hyung he is our jimin-ahh.... from geumjeong district, Busan remember??
He said while raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung: Jimin...., JIMIN-AHHH....
I shout my eyes wide up in shock as he is my jimin-shi? Yn looked at me confused I was young me and jungkook went to geumjeong that's where we met jimin he is very sweet and the three of us become good friends but then I had to go London for further studies after which we lost our connection with eachother i don't remember his face because he has changed a lot now i hugged him tightly and he hugged me to

Jimin: So you remember me Gucci boy..
He said with a play full smile and i nodded.

Taehyung: How are you??

Jimin: I am very handsome just my height is little short..
All three of us laughed and we talked about our lives.

||Yn pov||

Soon we bid our goodbyes of our parents and headed towards our car i didn't know how he and jimin are best friends.

Taehyung: Come.
I heard his strong and masculine voice i saw his offering hand infront of me i ever so slowly hesitantly put my hand in his and felt so many goosebumps along with butterflies in my tummy i couldn't be complaining about my heart rate as it was beating so fast tugging lightly on my hand telling me to walk with him i started walking he squeezed my hand in a comfortable way i looked up he smiled and i blushed looking down he let go of my hand and opened his car door for me i sat inside he closed the door walking around the car he came and sit inside.