25.✨Truth?✨

||Yn pov||

Taehyung: I could not take it anymore.

His body pressing into mine, and I could feel every inch of him.

Taehyung: "I want to love you Y/n... MAY I?

He asked but his eyes were pleading, requesting, and ordering to say yes, ONLY YES.

I was just looking at him. he never forced himself on me and never asked for his husband rights, can I be more than lucky. I blinked, reassured him.

||Taehyung pov||

my hands were rested on either side of her face, and the look on her face was so pure and beautiful that I couldn't stop my self from kissing her. I kissed her forehead first then her cheeks, As I reached her lips I licked them a little with the tip of my tongue making her gasp and I took the chance to move my mouth inside of hers.

The kiss was urgent full of fury, Her hands were on my arms. Moving my lips a little away, I gave us a sec to breath before taking her lips in another kiss. This time her one hand went around my neck and one in my hairs. I took her lower lip in my mouth and give it a suck to which she moan my name.

Taehyung: "Suck my lips Princess."

I said to her while realising her lips. She looked at me with wide eyes, lips trembling as she tried to say something but I shushed her up by putting my lips again on hers. She was not moving her lips thats why I guided her and she followed my every command.

The second I putted my lips on her. she immediately took my upper lip in her mouth and gave it a slow suck. This time the kiss was more passionating her hands move in my hair tugging them in the process as I bite her lips and kiss the hell out of them.

My hand which were on her face moved a little down I move my fingers _ on her bare thighs sensually, and she shivered. I left her lips with a loud smooch. We both were gasping for her and were taking loud breath. The room was filled with the sound of our breaths. Y/n looked at me with hooded eyes, her hands were clenching my shirt's collar.

|| Yn pov||

He got up and sat on the bed and made me sit too. His hand moved from my hair to my neck tracing it softly raising tickling feeling all over my body, he captured my lips again without wasting a second and as usual, I melted in it pulling him by his hair,while his hand held my waist tightly pulling me to his lap increasing the intensity of the kiss.

When we both are out of breath he removed his lip with yearning a moan from me.. His lips travelled south to my neck nibbling my skin. my breath got stuck in my throat feeling his warm lips on my neck.

Taehyung: "Your skin is so soft snow" he whispered on my skin with his lips still in contact with my neck.

Slowly his lips moved towards my shoulder blade increasing the pleasure fill inside me. I melted more and more in his arms with every kiss he gave me. When he felt it his grip on my waist on both sides tightened.

I stiffened when he softly bite my shoulder blade making me hard to breathe.

"relax snow" he said as his thumb caressed my waist as it moved towards the north of my body, I caught his hand but it automatically became loose when he planted a kiss behind my earlobe following by a nibble there.

I felt his hand move to the sleeve of my top from my shoulder removing the top one button. and then I realised that I am not wearing my clothes, I am only wearing his shirt.

Y/n : W-where are my clothes Taehyung...

Taehyung: "You were drunk last night, you fell in the pool and your clothes got wet. you blackmailed me that I will change your clothes otherwise you will go to one of my guards and asked him to change your dress..