17.✨She??✨

Taehyung: Yn i didn't wan-want to drunk but to-today i mis-missed her.

He said with a heavy voice and my heart stopped after listening to him who is he talking about?? Who is she??

Yn: Tae-Taehyung....
I was at loss for word.

Taehyung: You know in this whole world she was the only one who understood me..she trusted me...she protected me from everything but i couldn't protect her i couldn't save her she d...died because of me yn.

He was looking up at me and there his eyes filled up with tears.

Yn: Taehyung..i don't know who are you talking about but I know you are a very nice person you can never break anyone's trust..i trust you taehyung you can never be the couse of anyone's death you are a saviour.

I said because i really meant it he is my saviour who freed me from that hell and always treated me like a princess.

Taehyung: No...No..I am not...she died because of me yn..she left me..she left me alone..i missed her alot..yn why did she leave me am i that bad??

He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Yn: No taehyung you are not bad and it's not your fault you can never hurt anyone please don't say like that.

I said as two tears left my eyes seeing him like this although I don't know the reason of his condition but I trust him he can never do anything bad to anyone

Taehyung: I'll die.. I'll die yn with this guilt that i couldn't save her it's paining here.

He said while pointing towards his heart and once his tears rushed out his eyes i wiped his tears and cupped his face in mine.

Yn: She had to go taehyung...what happened it was destined to be... don't blame yourself taehyung.

Taehyung: Yn Ple-please don't lea-leave me s-she already left m-me now you don't leave me I'll die yn I'll die wit-without you..

He said with hiccups i looked at him who always smiled and now was crying badly he was showing me his pain his tears and share grief with me.. moving closer to him i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug he held me tightly in his arms and cried with his tears rushing down and i could feel them falling down on the back of my neck.

Yn: Don't cry taehyung..I will never leave you I am always with you.

I said while caressing his back and he keep crying in my arms...

What happened in his past that made him so broken I will not ask him anything I have no right to know about his past because now I myself am not ready to tell him about my part because I am scared I never want to remember that night i want to forget everything.

I felt him getting relax and slowly i moved back and found him sobbing with his eyes lower.

Taehyung: My head...it's paining.

He said with his close eyes and held his hand my hand itself reached his hairs and slowly massaged his head.

Yn: Just don't think about anything tae.

Placing my hand on his eyes i made them close.

Yn: Sleep taehyung...

Whispering, i Start ruining my fingers in his hair slowly but I still i could feel and see his tears ruining out from the corners of his eyes.. moving back I wiped his tears and keep massaging his scalp with my fingers lightly to give him realive and soon he drifted down in the valley of sleep.

[ By the way, Kon-Kon manta hai ki mummy se pitne ke baad ya rone ke baad neend bahut achhi aati hai??]

While i just keep looking at his face sleep was nowhere for me now everything that happened was blurry my vision even when i closed my eyes still massaging his head litghly.

A deep breathe leave his lip as he pull me closer and snuggles his face in crock of my neck i open my eyes to see his eye closed a peaceful look has taken upon his soft features and his breath is so even that his soft breath dragging me to my own dreamland and I do not even protest and close my eyes and let my eyelids get heavy.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AND SHORT PART....

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄