40.✨Are You Drunk??✨

||Y/n's POV||

We reached Kim mansion. There wasn't much people but enough to call it a party. Taehyung stopped the car, He stepped out from car, and walked around it. Before I could reach the door's lock he opened the door for me and stood there forwarding his hand for me to hold it. I hold his hand and got out from car. We both walked through the main door.

We reached backyard which is beautifully decorated with lights. We went towards mom dad and congratulate them. Party started soon after talking to us Mom dad leave us to attend other guests. After some time I saw my mom coming with min oppa. I went towards them and hugged my mom.

Y/n: "Mom I missed you". I said pouting.

Mrs. Hana : "I also missed you princess" She said lovingly caressing my hairs.

Min: "So you didn't missed me. You only missed your mom.

Min oppa said faking sadness. I laughed and hugged him.

Y/n: "I missed you Oppa". I mumbled.

Min: Me too. Y/n you are happy right". He asked..

Y/n: "Of course Oppa, I am very very happy". I assured him..

Soon the cake ceremony held and it was being cut by Mom Dad with all joy and good wishes.

Taehyung and I were sitting on a couch. I keep myself busy of adoring him when he was busy scrolling down on his phone. But whenever he looked at me I looked on the other side.

Taehyung: "Did you eat anything?" He asked and I shook my head negatively. He immediately bring food for me and we did our dinner.

||After some time||

I was getting bored when I saw a couple approaching us with a little angel who was wearing a beautiful frock.

Taehyung: "Hobi hyung, I was looking for you the whole time" Taehyung said getting up from the couch..

Ho-seok: "Oh man this lady takes so much time in getting ready, You are a married man Now. You must know the struggle" He said huffing dramatically.

Then that little angel started moving her hands towards Taehyung.

He immediately takes her in his arms

He immediately takes her in his arms. She started giggling, clapping and jumping in his arms as if saying she is very much happy,

Mrs. Jung:- "Oh my God look at her. She is so happy being in Taehyung's arm. She doesn't go to anyone easily, but to my suprise she was the most happiest in Taehyung's arm.

Mr. Jung said being amused.

Lisa came to us smilingly and greeted us.

Lisa: "Hey Hei- Ran " She smiled at little angel & tried to take her away from taehyung, but she immediately shoo her hands away & made an angry pout looking towards her. She looked towards Taehyung & was pointing her fingers towards lisa with still the same angry pout"

Mr. Jung: "She is complaining to you about lisa"
Taehyung understood her and laughed seeing her antics. He kissed her forehead and she kept her head on his shoulder relaxing herself. He sat on the couch infront of us talking to Hei Ran as if she will understand, and that munchkin was listening to him that she is understanding everything.

She started playing with his shirt collar, meanwhile I could not leave my eyes from him and I had this small smile on my face.

Lisa: Oppa loves kids very much..You know when I was little he used to play with me all day because my parents and his mother were friends..

Lisa: He used to spend a lot of time here and also his mother wanted to keep him away from his so called father.

I looked at lisa when she start speaking. She was looking at the same person whom I could not move my eyes from. I turn my head and again looked at Taehyung who is still busy with talking Hei Ran..

Y/n: "He must have suffered a lot in his childhood. he shows himself to be very strong But inside he's an innocent child who yearns for love." I said while looking at Taehyung..

Lisa : "You are right.. But now he has his Y/n to give him the love he deserves." She said while looking at me.

Y/n: I will.. I think she likes taehyung's company very much. I said smilingly looking at them who was sitting on the couch infront of us. Hei Ran was sitting on taehyung's lap playing with his fingers.

Lisa: Yeah, But I also want a little baby to play with, So Y/n when are you going to give us a little taehyung?

I immediately spun my head to her when she asked me with a mischievously smile on her face..Heat was radiating from my face and I know my cheeks are red by now.

Lisa: "Yaa, I really want to play with a little Taehyung or a little Y/n, So give us a good news soon, And Don't tell me that you both didn't plan anything yet.

Mischievous was playing in her eyes when she was enjoying teasing me.

Y/n: "Lis.. lisa St..op.."I was stammering on my voice..

Lisa: Oh god Y/n, You are blushing so much just hearing this, I touched my right cheek and it was hot. It must have turn beetroot by now.

Y/n: I am not blushing..

I said while rubbing my cheeks but making them turn more red instead.

Lisa : ohh, okay you are not but You will, When my Oppa will do.. She teased while taking a small pause and I know what she is going to say, But Before she could complete her sentence I quickly put my hand on her mouth. I showed her my eyes and warn her not to say a single word. I removed my hand and she giggled..

After some time, Taehyung gave Hei Ran to her parents. He came to me and said...

Taehyung: Come on, get up Sweetheart, we are leaving..

He said and I nodded.. After saying goodbye to lisa and Mom, Dad, We came out of the house and stood in front of the car.

Taehyung: "come.." He hold my hand and guide me towards the passenger seat. He opened the door for me and hold it until I sit back inside the car. He shut the car door behind me and then walked around the car to sit in driving seat. He sit inside the car behind the steering wheel and started driving. Soon we reached our mansion.

We went straight to our room and after changing his clothes he went to his study after telling me that he has some work and and it'll take half an hour, So I should go to sleep.

||Author's POV||
||An hour later....||

After finishing his work he went to their room.

When he stepped inside the room, he saw that the room was unusually dark. He walked toward the lights to turn it on. And his wife's look took his breath away, She was again wearing his new founded favorite look, In his shirt.

Taehyung (frowned): OH NO! ARE YOU DRANK AGAIN?

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄