31.✨ Save me✨

||AUTHOR POV||

They reached the police station. Jennie jumped from the car instantly and rushed inside. They entered there. Everyone is so much tensed. Mrs. Kim and lisa was crying furiously.

Mr. Kim : "I will not let anything happen to you....my son.."- Mr. Kim's voice was cracking.

Lisa : "Yes, Oppa...we all are with you"-

Lisa said by holding the rods. She cried. Taehyung didn't say anything. He went towards them..

Taehyung: "I know dad you won't let anything happen to me and you my baby sis why are you crying that much?. Stop crying.. your brother will be out of here very soon. So don't cry and you too Mom.. now you all go home..

Taehyung said smiling weakly.

Lisa : No oppa I will not go anywhere without you.

Taehyung: Lisa please go.
Having no other choice. They left from there slowly. Buteveryone of them has tears in their eyes. left Jungkook came there..

Jungkook : "Hyung, the news has spread so fast and people are going mad out there...I think it's not the right time for a bel...also..this is a nonbellable offence, so you can't go out before two days...

Jungkook said by lowering his head.

Taehyung was sitting by leaning into the wall of the jail.

He stared at Jungkook once. Jungkook immediately looks away, because Taehyung's eyes were scaring him. He was looking so dangerous.

He was looking like a silent storm. Taehyung: "Where is Y/n?"- he asked in cold tone.

Jungkook: she went with her family.. Jungkook replied timidly.

Taehyung: "Can I trust you Jungkook??" Taehyung spoke in deadly voice.

Jungkook: "Ofcourse hyung...why not???"

Jungkook said by staring at him. Taehyung keep looking at him silently for sometime.. He stood up and went towards him..

Taehyung: "I want you to take Y/n and her Mother in a safe place away from everyone. whoever killed my parents. Will definitely come to kill Mrs. Hana too because she knew about him. I want their safety, that's it.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. A death sword is hanging above this man's head and all he is talking about his wife and her mother's safety??? What is he actually??? What kind of love is that?? Is it possible for anyone to love someone to that extent?

jungkook: I will Hyung...I will

Jungkook's voice shook a little this time.

Jungkook: Hyung why didn't you tell her the truth??

Taehyung chuckled he moved back and sat into the bench.

Taehyung: Because she didn't trust me jungkook if she believed me she would asked me the reason but she just blamed me.

Taehyung: I trusted her more than myself but she didn't..

Suddenly he started to laugh. Jungkook stared at him in pure shock. He was continuously laughing and then Jungkook noticed those tears which were slipping from his eyes.

The next thing Jungkook saw was his powerful hyung broke into crying furiously. He stood there rooted and saw the scene with extreme shock. Kim Taehyung was crying madly by holding his chest. Tears also gathered into Jungkook's eyes.

He was feeling pity for him. That stupid girl will never get to know how crazily this man is in love with her. Unable to bear the scene anymore, he left.