46.✨ Anniversary ✨

||One Year Passed||

In this whole year, We had grown closer and stronger together. I still blushed on small things, but I didn't hide my feelings. I was more confident and self-believing. It's true that a partner can make or break the other's personality. In my case, My Perfect husband brought out the best of me.

He gave me wings to fly and also assured me that he won't let me fall at any point. He protected me from my worst nightmares and works hard every day so that I can fulfill my dreams. I have completed my graduation and Now I'm handling Kang company..

||At Night||

I came out of my room and was going to check on my handsome husband who is taking a long time

I came out of my room and was going to check on my handsome husband who is taking a long time. Well, it's Saturday night and my husband decided to cook for tonight. But it's 10 of the night and he is still not done with his cooking.

I walked downstairs and found all the lights off. What is taking him so much time? I thought to myself. But as I reached the dining hall my eyes widened seeing all the decorations in the hall.

I looked at the dining table which was decorated with beautiful candle lights and rose petals around it.

Taehyung: "Loved it, Sweetheart?" I heard his voice and turned to find him looking all handsome. My heart beat increased seeing him looking all hot in all black.

 My heart beat increased seeing him looking all hot in all black

Taehyung: "I'm all yours to see." He said winking at me and I chuckled.

Y/n: "but what is all this for ?" I asked looking around and he hugged me from back. My breath hitched as he put his chin on my shoulder.

Tae: "For the most beautiful woman who has given me the most beautiful life, Happy first wedding anniversary Wifey" He said while his breath tingle my ears.

Y/n: "Happy first wedding anniversary to you too Husband. But you remembered?" I asked looking at him from my shoulder and he chuckled.

Tae: Ofcourse How can I forget the day an angel walked into my life, and filled my life with happiness. you're all I think about. You're the stars in my sky. I wouldn't want this any other way. You are the love of my life. It was a lovely year with you and I would like to have another 100 years like this with you."He said kissing my cheeks..and I smiled widely..