30.✨Hate✨

||Yn's pov||
||One hour ago||
|| Flashback||

After Taehyung left. I excused myself to go to the washroom.

Y/n: "I will just come." When I was in the washroom, A message popped up on my phone. I shivered from inside after seeing what was in it.

There was some evidence against Taehyung which showed that He is involved in women trafficking and drug dealing cases. I didn't believe it. I know he is a Mafia but he can't stoop that low. He can't do anything like this..

Y/n: Who are you? and why did you made all these false evidences. why are you sending me all this.I don't believe in all this. I message on that number and after two minutes I got reply..

M: I knew you wouldn't believe it, but the police would, wouldn't they? I've sent all this evidence to the police and they should be there in no time. And your lovely husband will be behind bars..

Y/n: you won't do that..

M: but I already did.. But I also have proof of his innocence, So if you to see your husband locked up in jail, do as I say.

Y/n: don't want What do you want from me?

M: You only have one way. either break his heart or go far away from his life or he'll have to spend the rest of his life in prison. I'll get him out of jail after You had gone.

||Flashback End||

I am sorry Taehyung .. but I have to do this..

Y/n: I only wanted to find my mom as soon as possible so that I could be free from this relationship.. Even being with you makes me suffocate.

Y/n: I know you'll hate me after all I've done. But I don't care cause I've never loved.... My words died in my throat. He grabbed me by my waist making me fall on his hard chest which is beating hard in its a new way which never experienced. He smiled but his eyes only showed the pain of being betrayed by his love.

He placed his hand on my cheek while his left hand on my waist loosened its hold but the next second he holds my waist tight enough to leave just a one-inch gap between us. His thumb caressed my cheeks slowly with his eyes fixed on my cheeks and eyes, My heart started to beat fast and fast every passing second I being in his arms, He ruled my whole body with just a simple touch.

Taehyung: Your body is saying otherwise Snow And No I don't hate you

Y/n. I still love you and always do. but I hate myself for falling in love with a person like you. I hate myself for trust you blindly..I hate myself for marrying you.. I hate myself more than I love you.

His every word piercing my heart. I removed his hand from me and made a safe distance between us,

Y/n: I said stay away from me Mr. Kim. it's better for you. . I tried my best to not let even a single tear fall off my eyes. I looked away to blink away my tears. I cried inside.

I am making myself so strong to not break down..he turned around to walk away.

||Author pov||

Lisa was crying silently seeing his condition. She knew Taehyung is innocent. Taehyung looked at her and gave a small smile.

Cop: Arrest him.. The officer ordered.

Taehyung: "One second".

He said before they could take him.

Taehyung: "I will never forget this day in my life. You all will regret this soon and never think that I will forgive you"

Taehyung said monotonously looking at Kang family..