41.✨Make me yours✨

||AUTHOR'S POV||

His room was unusually dark. He walked toward the lights to turn it on. And his wife's look took his breath away, She was again wearing his new founded favorite look, His shirt.

Taehyung (frowned): OH NO! ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN?

Y/n: I am drunk.

Taehyung: "let me bring you lemonade."

He was about to go when, her next words stopped him on his track... His body was stiff and he was completely frozen.

Y/n : In your love, Today, I am in my senses. And I want to tell you how much I'm in love with you Mr. Kim..

He snapped his head toward her and observe her expression for a while.

He started taking steps towards her slowly and was looking at her with his intense gaze. He come towards her and stood in front of her.

Taehyung: Wh..what did you say? He asked, but his heart literally starts doing hip hop inside the rib cage. She tooks a deep breath. She grabs his hands and placed them on her waist, tiptoe to his ear.

Y/n: "I love you Taehyung." She said and he closed his eyes hearing those words, he was waiting for so long.

She holds his face between her palm, she start placing kisses on his eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin while repeatedly saying 'I love you', and then pecked his lips a few times. He let her do whatever she was doing to him as he was also enjoying her soft and wet lips on his skin.

His heartbeats increase hearing her ' I love you', everytime. His heart, body, and soul are craving for her. But, he somehow controlled his desire for her but now this beauty in front of him, making it hard for him with her actions.

He let out a shaky breath feeling her lips on his neck, now unable to control himself, He pinned her to the wall and smashed his lips on her.. He slide his hand on her waist pulling her more towards him. At First, the kiss was gentle but soon he deepens it and kissed her deeply and passionately. They both started moving their lips in rhythm.

He bits her lower lip making her gasp and entered his tongue inside her. He started exploring her mouth.. Clutching his shirt, she was enjoying the touch of his lips. Pulling back, both looked at each other. Y/n was panting badly as well as taehyung in pure happiness. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her crown. The love of his life, his wife, his Y/n.

Taehyung: "I'm waiting to hear."

He whispered into her ear and kissed her earlobe making her gasp while she ran her hands on his back feeling him.

Y/n: "I love you too my Tae" Whispering close to his ear, she placed her lips near his neck, placing a hot kiss which made him crazy.

Taehyung: "Say again" He snuggled his face into her neck while lips started to taste it from the side making her to bite her lips but a smile appeared to her lips.

Y/n: "I love you my Tae Tae. "She again whispered breathless.

He broke the hug and looked in her eyes with lots of emotions and desires which she can also saw. He again placed his lips on her lips. He slowly started nibbling her lips and she was reciprocating the same. He took her upper lip in between his and started sucking and licking it, then he did same with her lower lip. He is taking his time to devour her lips.

Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss. He started moving his lips to her face with an unknown desire which was building up in both of them. He kissed her cheeks and slowly moved them towards her jaw making her closed her eyes tightly. He started placing wet kisses all over her face and moved towards her neck.

He kissed her neck and started giving wet kisses on her shoulder. He gave a bite on her shoulder and she hissed in pain, he sucked that spot to soothe the pain.

Taehyung: "Stop me." She heard his breathless voice as he kissed her collarbone making her to bite her lips.

His lips start moving on her neck passionately and she couldn't help but to keep enjoying his intense kisses.

Taehyung: ""Stop me." He whispered in her ear and kissed it.

Taehyung: "Or I won't stop myself." Whispering again, he bite her ear making her gasp.

He look at her face, her face is flushed, her eyes are closed, her breathing is fast. Her heart is beating very loudly even he can hear it. She slowly open her eyes and look in his eyes. She kept staring at his intense and mesmerizing eyes which were looking deep into her soul through her eyes.

Taehyung: "Stop me before I cross my limits. "He said in his deep voice.

She was still looking at him. Someone rightly said that lust rushes but love waits. His love has already waited too long and he also given lots of time to her. Is she ready? Yes! she ready for this step. It has to happen some day, Even it can happen today, Now. This is so right. This is their day. This is their moment. They wanted it.

Y/n: "Make me yours." She slowly whispered. He got shocked listening her words.

Taehyung: "Y/n..."

Y/n: Tae.. the way you treat me, love me, make me feel so special on a totally different level.

Y/n: "Though I never said I love you, but You never missed an opportunity to show how much you love me. But I wanna feel your love, craving for your touch, all the love I see in your eyes, I want it on my body, Mark me as yours, only yours."

She said with lots of love and admiration.

Taehyung: "Are you sure, I am not forcing you right?" He asked with uncertainty.

Y/n: "No, You are not forcing me. I really want to be yours in every aspect," She said while placing her both hands on his cheek to give him an assurance that She really wants it.

Taehyung: "I can't stop myself once I started to make love to you," He said to her for the last confirmation.

Y/n: "I also do not want you to stop, I also want to know how much you love me," She said and pulled him by his shirt into a passionate kiss pouring all her love into that kiss. She circled her arms around his neck.

He pulled her more closely and started sucking her lips. They broke the kiss once they both were out of breath.

Taehyung: "Get ready to be mine Mrs. Kim. Let me cherish you tonight, Let me make love to you."He said in his husky yet dominating voice, sending chills to run down her spine.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄