37.✨You are so cute✨

||Yn's pov||
||Same Day||
||At Night||

||Yn's pov||||Same Day||||At Night||

I was making dinner when two strong arms wrapped around me causing me to gasp and he nuzzled his face in my hairs

I was making dinner when two strong arms wrapped around me causing me to gasp and he nuzzled his face in my hairs. I blushed shyly and asked...

Y/n : "So you finished your work?"

Taehyung: "hmm I am tired. This smells divine." He groaned and said..

I chuckled and he kissed my cheek causing me to go all beetroot red pushed him back. He pulled away and asked..

Taehyung: "Why did you push me wifey? I turned back and playfully stated.

Y/n: "Let me work Mr.kim...Go and sit there and I am making dinner.

He looked at me with mischief lingering in his eyes and said..

Taehyung: "So, this cruel wife is practically shooing her poor husband away from her"

I giggled and nodded my head. He chuckled.

||Taehyung's POV||

I slowly moved closer to her and hugged her from behind making her body go rigid in my arms. I placed my head on her neck inhaling her sweet perfume, my lips automatically planted a deep kiss on her neck, and She moaned in my warm kiss.

Y/n: "Tae move back..." Her weak tone urged me to kiss her senseless, covering my ragging thoughts I once again kissed her shoulder blade as she took a deep breathe in.

My lips moved towards her ear and softly kissed her earlobe as she jerked in my arms. Suddenly I hiss when pain hits my injured head, unbearable pain that leaves me breathless. shutting my eyes close I breathed out. She quickly turned and touch my head with her fragile fingers. She helps me sit on the bar stool near the kitchen island.

After that stunt my head still gets sudden attacks. and the way her eyes glistens every time she hints pain in my eyes tells me that she feels guilty considering herself responsible for my condition. She holds my hands in hers and lowered her head.

Y/n: Taehyung, Are you okay. Is it hurting, shall we go to the doctor, why don't you listen to me? why do you exhaust yourself so much? why don't you take rest.

She was continuously blabbering and I kept on smiling silently on her care until a tear landed my hand.

Y/n: "Sorry Taehyung It's because of me. You are suffering because of me",

Her voice was broken, I held her shoulder but she didn't look at me..

Taehyung: "Y/n, look at me"

Taehyung: "Y/n I said look at me" I ordered her but she didn't..

Taehyung: "If you are not lifting your head in five seconds then I am going from here "

She quickly looked into my eyes and I found her worried orbs glistening with tears and staring into mine with pain and worry.

Y/n: "sorry"
She again said. I pulled her on my lap and wraps my right arm around her waist to pull her closer. I lick my lips before gently caressing her hip and waist as if to calm her down. She carefully wraps her arms around my waist while resting her head on my chest to listen to my heartbeat which has calmed because of her presence.

We stay in complete silence only hugging each other. Her silence soon turn into silent sobs and my heart literally clenches and breaks since I am the reason of her silent sobs and cries. I rub my hand on her back to calm her...

Taehyung: I am sorry princess, I am really sorry. please stop crying.. you are hurting me. Please Don't do this to me..

Her cries turn into soft whimpers. I cups her face in my palm and make her look at me. I tuck her hair behind her ear while wiping her tears away.. I kiss her forehead before kissing her closed eyes..

Taehyung: "I am fine" I speak while looking into her eyes which are glistening from tears of pain, regret & many things which I am not able to read.

Y/n: "You are not"

Taehyung: I will be...

Y/n: You have to..
She ordered me and I only Chuckle at that.

Taehyung: Okay Mam..
I bowed a little and she giggled in a cutest way making my heartbeat crazy..

Y/n: Good Now go and take rest. I'll bring dinner in a while..

She said in her not so strict voice,

Taehyung: I am fine and I'm not going anywhere. Let me help you..

Y/n: Thank you so much my dear husband but I don't need your help. If you want to help me just sit there and don't come near me until I make dinner. And Yes, stop staring at me like that, turn your eyes there too. Now leave me quickly I have a lot.....

She was continuously blabbering. I placed my finger on her soft lips.

Taehyung : "shhh..don't you think you are ordering me a lot " I asked applying little pressure on her side of her waist pulling her more close to me, she nodded immediately like a doll,

Taehyung: "why are you nodding?"

Again she nodded blinking her eyes, I laughed seeing her cute face & touch her forehead with mine softly.

Taehyung: "You are so cute Y/n,

Y/n: "Stop teasing me Tae" She blushed and hung her head low.

Taehyung: "Don't blush Sweetheart"

It's too hard to control me around her.

Y/n: "Why?" she asked innocently blinked her eyes two times.

Taehyung: "It's tempting"
Her cute eyes widened in shock and she

Y/n: "Are you crazy.?."
I agreed with a laugh,

Taehyung : "In your love, Snow"
She smiled & got back to her cooking.

Y/n : Taehyung May I ask something? She asked in her sweet voice..

Taehyung: Anything My love..
I said standing behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist..

Y/n: why do you call me snow??
She asked me and i smiled.

Taehyung: Because I love the way you always melt so easily in my arms. just like snow...

Y/n : " hmm.. okay Now move...

Taehyung: I hate you..."

She shakes her head gently removing my hands..

Y/n: I know you love me.
my lips automatically curved into a smile."

With a lot of teases, lot of lovely touches with her small small glares she finished dinner and served me hot,

Taehyung: "Tempting" I teased as she glared at me,

Taehyung: "food, food is tempting"

She hit my hand and asked me to eat. I eat it happily feeding her along.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄