22.✨Do you love me??✨

|| Taehyung pov||

I was in a meeting, when my phone started ringing, I checked my phone and It was Jennie.

I excused my self and come outside the meeting room to talk to her.

Why was she calling me, Is everything alright in the college...

Taehyung : "Hello"I said after picking the call.

Jennie : " Hello.. Oppa do you have free time," She asked.

Taehyung: "Yeah What happened" I said.

Jennie: "Then could you come to college now," She said and I could feel that something was not right.

Taehyung: "Okay, I am coming right now, just wait for 30 minutes,"

I said and hung up the call. I messaged Jungkook to handle the meeting. I grabbed the keys, and reached college in 20 minutes.

**********

I entered and searched for Y/n and there she was with Jennie but she was surrounded by some people.

Did something happen to her? I could not hold back and called her,

Taehyung: "Y/n" //They all went silent and all the eyes were looking at me then Y/n. She was shocked to see me here.

Taehyung: "What happened?"

I asked her when she came closer to me. She was looking hesitant to talk, I furrowed my brows even harder. I then lifted my head and scanned the people with an intense look. When I saw that some people looked uncomfortable, I lowered my head again and asked again in a quiet and good-natured tone of Voice,

Taehyung : "Just what happened? Did someone pick on you?"

She nodded her head in no but I could feel that she did not want to tell me and I could see her eyes,which was filled with tears.

I looked at Jennie and asked her.

Taehyung: "Jennie what happened, tell me now" I asked her in my cold voice and she sniffed at her place. After composing herself she started to tell me.

Jennie: "Actually, after the class, we were going to canteen but these students stopped Y/n and started to do dirty talk about her, They were said that she traps rich people and pleased them with her body. because they saw her sometimes coming outside from a car and also said that she was trying to sail on two boats, characterless, slut and many more things....When I tried to stop them, they were blackmailing me that they will take her out of this college as they belonged from the rich family.

She told me and was fuming with anger.

Taehyung: "How dare you say all these about my wife. who do you think you are, Yes she is my wife, She is Mrs. Kim Taehyung.. I did say anything because she did not want to be treated differently, but I think I did a mistake for agreeing with her. Call the principal right now here,"

I shouted Within two minutes he was in front of me.

Taehyung: "Throw these 3 out of this college or you know what I can do and also I am trustee of this college, so I don't need to show you my power and I make sure that they will not get admission in any college,"

I ordered him to which he nodded..

Taehyung: "And you all from next time if I see any of you mistreating to my wife, that will be your last day in this college and also end of your career, I did say anything because I was respecting my wife's wish but when things went too far I can not stop myself, so be careful from now on,

I said and grabbed Y/n's hand and took her to the car.

I knew that she was shocked by my sudden act but I can not tolerate anyone to misbehave with my loved once. I can be more dangerous when it comes to my family and my loved once.