47.✨Baby Boy✨

||Three Months Passed||

We were busy in our busy life, But in these days, I was feeling a bit lower.

Some times I feel tired so much, my body stressed out in just few works, sometimes I feels like all things spinning around me. I didn't tell Tae about it. Because these days he is very worried about one of his projects and I do not want to worry him more by telling him.

I know that if he comes to know, he will leave all his work to take care of me. At first I thought that all this is happening because of taking too much stress. But Now I think the reason for my condition is something else. I had missed my period. I had also started to feel nauseous from many of my favourite foods.

Right now I was in the hospital in doctor's cabin with a file in my hands. The result was out and my doubt was true. The fatigue and dizziness wasn't because of exhaustion. I smiled and caressed my stomach softly. I was pregnant. I had a baby growing inside me, Our baby. Mine and Taehyung's baby. The symbol of our love.

||At evening...||

I was thinking how to tell Taehyung. I'll tell everyone after giving him the news. We'll tell it together. Around 7 he came and we had our dinner.

||At Night 9pm||

I entered in our room and found him coming out of the bathroom. He smiled seeing me and I smiled widely. I went to change my dress..

After changing I came out. I saw him laying on his side. I switched off the lights and went to bed. I laid down beside him placing my head on his chest. He also wrapped his arms around me.

Taehyung: "I love to hold you like this."

I heard him murmuring and chuckled.

Y/n: "Me too. But I will love someone else too and will love to hold too. After 9 months" I said giving him a hint looking up at him whose face was glowing in moonlight.

Taehyung: "Whom? Can I know his name?" He asked glaring at me.

Y/n: "You didn't get the hint love. I said in nine months. You know we haven't decided his or her name yet." I said smiling at him and caressed his cheeks while his eyes widened. He got up immediately holding me by my waist and switched on the lights.

Taehyung: "What did you say?" He asked with wide eyes and I smiled.

I took his hand and placed it on my flat stomach. He looked at his hand and then at me with wide smile and tears in his eyes.

Taehyung: "Is this true, Snow? Are we really going to be parents?"

He asked and I nodded smiling. While he crushed me in his arms making me laugh.

Taehyung: "Love you love you love you so so much." He said kissing on my whole face making me giggle. I won't ever forget this day and moment of my life. Never ever.

Taehyung: "Thank you so much Y/n, I wanna shout out loud to the whole world, love. I want to say that I'm going to be a Dad. I'm so so happy that I don't know how to say it. I just can't wait for him or her to come out in this world." He was saying and big smile was not leaving his face making me smile widely.

Y/n: "I know you'll be the best dad

I said kissing his cheek.

Taehyung: "And you'll be the best Mom."

He said and captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I smiled and kissed him back closing my eyes.

||Few Months Passed||

I was looking at him who was talking on his phone. I looked at him closely. He looks tired and his eyes were deprived of sleep. My eyes watered because I was the one who doesn't let him sleep even for sometime. I don't know why but I can't sleep at night. And he spends his time with me.