19.✨ Pain✨

||Taehyung pov||

My hearts raises it's speed when I see yn's figure balled up in the bed and only her face can be seen which was wet and puffy as if she was crying for a long time Mrs choi who is sitting beside yn rubs her hand up and down on yn's back while questioning her.

Mrs choi: Please tell me darling what is wrong??

She ask the girl who only whimpers and shakes her head in reply without wasting anymore time i carelessly throw the bag on the table before throwing the coat away not bothering to see where it landed I rush towards the girl who looks in too much pain.

Taehyung: Hey what's wrong princess??

I sit on the bed and she looks up surprised by my presence her eyes pools up again and a sobs leaves her lip which breaks my heart she holds my shirt as if asking me to help her and she quietly sobs panicking me more i looked at Mrs choi with wide eyes not knowing what to do without thinking twice i take her in my arms not liking the fact that she is crying there alone but wait-- why is she crying?? And she was happy in the morning then all of a sudden what happened to her??

Taehyung: What happened angel??

I wipe her tears away pulling her weak body up so she can be in my arms.

Taehyung: Why are you crying sweetheart??

I caress her cheek but patiently wait for her answer she gulps and wrap her arms around my torso her cheeks pressed against my chest as she looks up

Taehyung: Hmm??

I insist more wanting nothing but to know who the fucking hell going to die for making my girl cry like this and i swear if her classmates are behind this their future is on the-

Yn: Stomach is paining..

Huh?? What?? A stomach ache??

Taehyung: A stomach ache??

She nodded with pouted lips my eyelids automatically lifts up when I hear Mrs choi chuckling and mumbling something under her breathe with a head shake.

Mrs choi: Her stomach is upset and nothing else don't worry.
She said and left us alone.

I ran my fingers through yn's hair who is snuggling closer enjoying my warmth not knowing how to heal her pain i only calm her with my warm hands.

Taehyung: Did you take medicine??
I rub my thumb below her swollen eyes and she shakes her head.

Yn: I am not used to take medicine at this time.

She mumble and I give all my attention so i could hear her low whisper does she suffer with this pain a lot??

Taehyung: Do you always suffer with stomach ache?? You should go to a doctor and have a checkup sweetheart~ it's not good to have stomach ache frequently.

I got serious when she talks about her health not liking the fact that she undergoes the same pain frequently.

Taehyung: Let me call the doctor.

I lean down to kiss her forehead assuring her that everything is fine before pulling out my phone but a soft hand stops me.

Yn: Umm...no-it's okay..
She mumbles in a whisper looking at me with her doe eyes and red cheeks but I do not slide this matter so easily.

Taehyung: It's not okay..i don't even know what pain you are going through and from the way you are crying I can tell it's serious and unbearable...let me call the doctor and after she checks you tell me the exact reason of your frequent pains...we can be careful from the next time yeah??