11.✨Care✨

Taehyung: No you are not going!
He said with a blank expression and laughed after seeing she was about to cry.

Taehyung: I am sorry sweetheart I am glad that you want my permission but you don't need my permission to study further and anything what you want to do but you have to inform me about your decision too.

Yn: Okay thank you so much Mr Kim.
She gave him a big smile taehyung's heart stopped seeing her smile so beautifully.

Taehyung: I also have a condition.

Yn: Con-Condition.

Taehyung: Yes...you have to take bodyguard with you whenever you go and inform me too about your whereabouts.
He said sternly.

Yn: W-Why guards??

Taehyung: Becouse I am a business man and I have enemies in business world who can use my family to destroy me and they will go to any extent to do so you are really precious to me sweetheart I don't want to lose you your safety is my biggest responsibility.

He said..she can see care and possessiveness in his eyes.

||Yn pov||

On one hand my uncle forced me to quite my studies on my min oppa's request he allowed me to study in college and on the other hand he says i don't need his permission to study further where my uncle wished me I should have died that night and here he is so concerned about my safety nobody cared about me except min oppa and my besties he was slowly making his place in my heart with his words and actions he is proving me that not every man is same maybe it was good to have him by my side as a partner maybe this relation worked like normal weeding do
Maybe he was not goona be like my uncle should I gave this marriage a chance?? Yes I should and I will.

He held my hand which made me look at him by now I had few tears in my eyes he raised his hand and caressed my checks and said.

Taehyung: Don't cry sweetheart it's hurts me... so will you do that for me plz

Yn: O-Okay I will...

I gave him a small smile which he returns with a big bright smile.

Taehyung: Thank you.... my love so.. when will you start going college??

Yn: To-Tomorrow...
I said as more like asking.

Taehyung: Okay now come on let's go downstairs for breakfast.

I nodded and we went downstairs to have our breakfast a lady in her mid 60s come near me.

Mrs choi: Hello mam..i am choi- soo in the housekeeper I'm so glad you are finnally here actually we all are we were really excited to meet you...you are so preety.

Yn: He-Hello..I am yn...nice to meet you you are so bea-beautiful too.
I smiled at her.

Mrs choi: aww you're an angel come i will serve you both your breakfast.

Taehyung: Come let's have breakfast and then you can do whatever you want
Taking my wrist in his gentle grip he pull me towards the dining table pulling a chair towards me he made me sit on it before taking the chair beside me Mrs choi left after placing the food on the table he put a toast and egg on my plate he filled my glass with juice.

Taehyung: Do you need anything sweetheart??

Yn: N-No t-thank you...
I said in a small voice.

Taehyung: No need to thank me babygirl now eat.
I nodded my head and started eating because the breakfast was so delicious.

Almost 15 minutes later we finished our breakfast and stood up to go to our work place.

Taehyung: Take care of yourself and if you need anything just tell mrs choi or anyone of the maid and still you want to ask just call me...okay.

Kissing my forehead he took his office bag before walking out of the house.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

Sorry for the late update and late chapter.....

I don't feel like making the next chapter because this story is not getting any good response.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄