16.✨Drunk✨

Finally the class ended yn's cheeks were still red she comes out of the class and meets Jennie she was fumbling around when Jennie said

Jennie: Hey, you are feeling okay??

Yn: Ye-Yeah i ne-need to u-use washroom.
Yn replied not really looking at her.

Yn had noticed girl's intense in taehyung but didn't give it much thought taehyung was only planning to take one class he went to office after that he had to manage his time as there was a lot of work in office also he couldn't afford spending his time in University but for yn he was doing it during class he didn't find anything suspicious he thought maybe those nightmares were becouse of her past.

*******

She went to the washroom where she heard some girls talking...she recognised the voice of the weirdest girl (Ha-eun byeol) of the class according to yn she was know for her extra bold personality yn has seen some of it also as eun byeol loved to touch and laugh with guys.

Eun byeol: Have you seen mr Kim taehyung's body?? It look like he should be on a magzine cover.

"That strong jawline! He is every girl's dream guy" another girl sighed.

A/g: Sure, you interested in his shirt only?
The other girl said teasingly.

Eun byeol: I am interested in whole of him.

She said confidently yn felt her blood boiling she had never wanted to fight someone so badly the girls went out talking yn's face was red from anger but she didn't said anything, she was okay with people admiring and liking taehyung but this was unacceptable she didn't girls fantasizing about him so cheaply she felt like crying, shouting and what not she couldn't even sleep in the afternoon.

*************

||At night||

I was feeling really tired I lay on the bed covering the comforter i didn't know where taehyung was because he was not even picking up my calls I was looking at the roof u think about all the visuals of moments that i spent with him until my eyes ...

I was feeling really tired I lay on the bed covering the comforter i didn't know where taehyung was because he was not even picking up my calls I was looking at the roof u think about all the visuals of moments that i spent with him until my eyes felt dizzy and I fell asleep suddenly I come out of my deep sleep and noticed that taehyung came into the room at midnight he was muttering something and i opened my single eye just to notice he was roaming half naked in the room he threw his shirt on the couch and suddenly turned to me i quickly shut my eyes pretending was sleeping my stomach created knots and my heartbeats raced as i realised that he came and climbed the bed moreover he was drunk my heartbeats raced and I kept my eyes shut as he clim the bed slowly he didn't seem in a sensible state as he just chuckled.