29.✨Betrayal✨

||Taehyung pov||

Min: He is the son of that devil who took everything from us...his father killed our dad and he kept your mom away from you for nine years

Like father like son..both are monsters..

Min: They only know how to play with other's life.

Taehyung: Enough Mr. Kang. Y/n listen...

I called her but she looked towards Min..

Y/n: where is my mom Oppa?

Min: She is in a safe place now, only because of YOU.

||Flashback||
||Yn's pov||
||The day before the weeding||

I was sitting in my room when frowned

Min Oppa comes to my room and said... to you

Min: Y/n, I need to talk happened? I

Y/n: What

Min: something very important..Y/n your mom is alive.

He said and I was shocked...

Y/n: M-MOM??

Min: YES Y/n Aunt Hana is alive..

Y/n:Where is she Oppa??

YMin: Listen don't be afraid after what I am going to tell you. Dad told his men to find out about taehyung And he informed me That Taehyung is not just a businessman,He is the most dangerous mafia king of the underworld. And he was the one who kept your mom imprisoned. I don't know why and where but I know he must have some connection with that devil Who killed Uncle Hyun....

He said making me more shocked. Mafia Is he a Mafia?

Y/n: Oppa We should go to the police station and complain against him.

Min: No Y/n We can't He is very dangerous. Because of Our one mistake, her life could be in danger. we don't know what he will do with her. And we don't even have any evidence against him.

Y/n: So what should we do?.

||Flashback End||

******

||Taehyung's Pov||

Min: If you didn't agreed to this marriage and didn't give me all the information and evidence against him, then I don't know what he would have done to her.

He said and, I was stunned. No its not true. She can't do this.

Taehyung: Y/n What is he saying?

I asked her about going near to her taking her hand in mine but she
removed it quickly.

Y/n: Stay away from me Mr. Kim..

I didn't move a bit, but my mouth released some words....

Taehyung: Please tell me it's just an lie. I know you won't do it. You didn't marry me because of this? Right angel?..

I asked her with begging eyes. but all I got is dead silence and a blank look,

Taehyung: please say Y/n it's not true..speak up.

Y/n: He is telling the truth Mr. Kim. I married you just to find out about my mom. Her statement was straight. I shook my head. my heart clenched in pain,

Taehyung : N-No Y/n.. Why... mean why are you. You know I love You. every word I utter my voice became too weak but She cut me in middle.

Y/n: but I never loved you Taehyung. Because of your father, I lost my Dad. You kept me away from my mom for nine years. your family took away all my happiness from me.. I- I hate you, I JUST HATE YOU TAEHYUNG..She shouted pushing me away with her full force making me take a few steps back. That was the main fear I was having.

The fear of her hate! Did she really believed in all the accusations even without giving me any chance to explain??? Did she really believed that I kept her mom away from her??? I stared at her like a lost kid. My heart was shattering into pieces. The pain was unbearable. I felt like death is far better than this pain. I swallowed my pain,

Taehyung: So you hate me but what about the moments we spent together? whenever I looked into your eyes I only saw love for me. Was that all part of your plan too? I looked at her to say something. I have lost my destination. I lost the Person whom I called my love, my life.

Taehyung: Why did you do it to me Y/n? I believed you. I believed you more than myself.. I loved you more than anyone else in this world. I loved you beyond my life. Why did you do it to me?" " I shout out unable to hold the pain inside me, still want it be a nightmare but I never find any regret in her eyes.

Y/n: It's your mistake that you loved me so much but I don't have any feelings for a person like you. I have only one feeling for you and that is hate you heard me Mr. Kim. My heart sank deep with her words and the emptiness in her eyes. My pain is like having a stone stuck in my throat, not able to swallow it, or take it out.

Is she the same girl I loved more than myself? The more I thought about my love for her, I only remember her betrayel..

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

So sorry for late update..
I'll try my best to post next part as soon as possible...

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄