24.✨May I??✨

||One Week Later||
||Sunday Evening||

Taehyung hadn't anything since the morning

Taehyung hadn't anything since the morning.. I will prepare something for him. I walked toward our room and I started coughing suddenly.. oh I need water...here it is..and I gulped half the bottle. This water have a weird taste but it's ok. I went to our room only to see my husband sitting on the bed..

|| Author pov||

Y/n : Taehyung this is your twin ?

Tae: what?? Where?

Y/n (pointing near him) this man! //He looked around then at her doubtfully..

Tae: Are you drunk??

Yn replied him while shaking her head in no till 30 seconds..

Tae :" don't lie Y/n, you are not in your senses, you are drunk and here you are saying no" This time he said strictly. thats it Y/n started crying loudly while saying.

Y/n : I swear Taehyung,I am not drunk, I am not lying....you are blaming me without any reason. saying this,she cries more..

Tae: Y/n I didn't mean that, I am sorry sweetheart... You have not done anything. It was only my fault I won't blame you. I think I misunderstood you I am sorry plz don't cry plz.
Taehyung requested.

Y/n keeps her chin upon his right shoulder and says..

Y/n: thats what I am saying, this time I'm forgiving you but next time won't blame me promise me..

Tae: I promise.
He said standing up from the bed and keeping his one hand behind her head while his other hand was on her waist.

Y/n: Taehyung you are sooooOOOOOoo tall you know I don't like it whenever I stand beside you,I look like a kid... I don't like your height..

Y/n spoke in childish tone.

Tae: Y/n rest here...I have some work. Taehyung says while Yn shakes her head in denial.

Not having any other option he moves towards staffs. He glares them making them gulp in fear..

Tae: you all are here for Y/n where were you all ????...

Mrs. Choi: I am sorry sir..

On the other hand Y/n runs towards the area where his files were kept he follows her so that she couldn't get hurt. here she sat on floor and takes his one file.. Taehyung became scared, now what she wants to do this was the word which came out from his mouth.

Y/n opens his file while saying...

Y/n : we will make aeroplanes and then we will play with that ok Taehyung...

Tae: NooOooooooo, he screamed.. tears started appearing in her eyes Y/n: what no ??...you can't do this for your wife for your best friend.

Taehyung : Y/n plz try to understand, these papers are very important plz don't do this...