35.✨It's Difficult✨

||AUTHOR'S POV||
||Next Day||
||Early Morning||
||7:00Am||

Taehyung has gone for a walk in the morning. He was trying to avoid Y/n. Her tears were hurting him and somewhat he didn't want to end his offence so soon. That's why he didn't want to face her now. But he didn't know that Y/n was not going to leave him today.

On other hand, Y/n prepared breakfast for both of them and as she was done with it, she went to her room to get ready her lips were smiling with the thoughts running on her mind.

Taking the dress which Taehyung bought for her, she changed into it. Leaving her silly hair open on her back, She was imagining his expressions when he was going to see her in this dress. The door bell rang, bringing her out of her thoughts. She with a sigh and a shy smile went to open the door.

 She with a sigh and a shy smile went to open the door

As she opened the door and he looked at her. Both of their eyes stuck to each other. Taehyung was stunned. The touch of light makeup, almond pink lipstick on her beautiful lips, the movement of her silky hairs, everything was making his heart beat increased.

His heart started to move fast, requesting to take her in his embrace but he show his offence. He walked ahead, controlling his desires but her voice stopped him.

Y/n :"Breakfast is ready." She said and he couldn't say anything but just gave a nod. She smiled and went to place the food on the dinning table.

Her lips were smiling and heart was beating differently today. She was waiting for him who was trying to hide from her but he had to face her. She saw him coming wearing a black shirt, checkered trouser, hair spread on his forehead made her heart to skip its beat. Both took their seats to have their breakfast.

He didn't look at her and her eyes didn't avert from him.

Taehyung: Get ready I will drop you to college.
After some time, he said without looking at her.. she nodded..

Y/n: okay. She didn't say anything further but keep looking at him who start beating in her heart. Her eyes were not getting enough of him.

She wanted to keep looking at him & wanted these moments never to end.

Taehyung: "Stop looking at me like this." Finally, he broke the silence.

Y/n: "Like how? I'm just gazing my husband." She said. He stood up.

Taehyung: "We are getting late. Saying, he marched out of the dinning hall and she keep seated there thinking.

Y/n: "Not today Mr. Kim."

After cleaning the table, she made her way toward their room.

She entered the room and saw him standing in front of the wardrobe. She walked to him and keep looking at him who was searching something in the wardrobe. Smilingly, She held his hand and intertwined their fingers. She turned him towards her and looked into his eyes who was already looking at her with anger.