32.✨ Blackmailed ✨

------------------------------------------------------------
"Calm down sweetheart, it's me, No one will hurt you, Don't worry, I am here, Don't be scared my love, I am with you always,"
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: TAEHYUNG.....
I wishpered his name and I don't know what have gotten into me but I pushed her and immediately stood up bravely.

Y/n: "NoooOo..... I will not do that....I will not leave my Taehyung....he loves me and I love him...he never loved You. You two can't decide my fate." I screamed madly.

I will fight for my love and win. If my love is powerful, then I will win at the end.

Mr. Kang: "You are going to die. I'll kill you. You bitch." He shouted at me with fire blazing eyes and pulled me by my hairs making me hiss in pain...

Suddenly I heard a thud sound and saw that the door opened. His hand left my hairs. I held my head tightly as it was paining like hell. But what I heard next shocked me.

Mr. Kang: "Taehyung"

I looked up and found him punching him black and blue.

I was shocked. I saw a lot of guys entered, definitely not the men of my uncle. They all had guns in their hands. They pointed their guns at Aunt and Maidy.

||AUTHOR POV||
||FLASHBACK START||
|| 3 HOURS AGO||

Taehyung opened his eyes again and stared blankly at the ceiling. He was just lying on his arms looking blankly outside. After some time Taehyung saw lisa came running. He immediately sat back.

Taehyung: lisa I told you to go home then why are you came here again.

Lisa: Oppa She lied to us. Y/n was blackmailed to leave you.
She said and he looked her in shock.

Taehyung : Lisa What are you saying?

Lisa: When I went home a servant came to me and gave me her phone. I was about to throw it when the phone pinged, It was a message from an unknown number. I frowned seeing the message, in which it was written....

YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD DECISION.

Lisa: I read more messages and I was shocked. She was blackmailed Oppa. She did it to save you. She said while showing him her phone. He remembered her words. She never said that she marry him to collect evidence against him. She only admit that she wants to find her mom. It means there's someone behind it all, who put all the blame on Y/n.

Jungkook: Hyung... He looked at Jungkook coming towards them... He was only waiting for his arrival eagerly.

Taehyung : "Jungkook Did you take them away?? How is Y/n? Is she fine?? He asked restlessly.

Jungkook was silent. He even lowered his gaze.

Taehyung: "Tell me dammit!! Is she fine???"-

Taehyung yelled. Jungkook gulped hard.

Jungkook: Somebody kidnapped her before we could reach her.
He said and he lost his temper..

Taehyung: Then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE.
He roared which made lisa flinch. His heart was beating in fear. Fear of loosing his girl. She is his life. He has to save her but for that he has to be sober. He has to get out of here. He closed his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Taehyung: Listen arrange a car and a phone for me outside the Gangnam Severance Hospital and also tell our men to come there too. The pendant Y/n is wearing. it has a tracker on it. Find out her location and send it to me. Now Go.