39.✨I Love You✨

||Taehyung's POV||

Taehyung: I am sorry Kookie.

Jungkook: Why are you sorry hyung? He asked & looked at me confused..

Taehyung: that I shouted at you. I got very angry and I said whatever comes to my mind to you in anger. I am really sorry.

I said looking at him. I was feeling guilty for shouting at him.

Jungkook : ohh that.. it's okay hyung. It's not your fault. Anyone in your place would do the same.. and you're like my big brother. You have every right to be angry with me. To shout at me if I make a mistake So don't say sorry hyung, I love you...He said grinning and took me in a warm hug and I too hugged him... I love him..

Taehyung: Okay Take care... I said and walked out of the place. I got into my car. and drove out.. I went back to home..

*********

I went directly to our room. I saw Y/n was sleeping.

I undressed myself and went under the shower. The blood stains washed and flowed through my body to the floor and then in the drain. I used body wash to clean properly. I shut the shower and padded back to our room with a towel around my waist.

After changing my clothes, I went towards Y/n. She was sleeping like a baby and damn that was cute. I locked the door. I got on my knees beside her and removed few strands of her hair from face. Her eyes fluttered, she smiled sleepily. I got on top of her and smelled her scent. I rubbed my nose on her neck earning a whine from her.

She turned to other side. I caressed her hair and kissed her temple. I reclined beside her. She brought her body nearer, making me chuckle. I pulled her more and let my body relax. She murmured something inaudible. I took my ears closer to her ear but didn't understand anything.

She pushed her legs between my legs. With tangled legs and cuddling each other, we fell asleep.

||Y/n's POV||

I frown in my sleep. Slowly opening my eyes, I turn to my right side to find the bed empty. I sit up immediately. Yesterday I told Taehyung to come home early. I was waiting for him but I don't know when I fell asleep. I checked the time and it was eight o'clock. Leaning against the backrest, I again closed my eyes.

Taehyung: "Good morning Wifey."
I looked in front of me and there Taehyung was standing, folding his arms wearing his t-shirt and blue jeans looking all handsome with his messy hair. My heart starts beat faster because of my handsome Husband who was flashing his charming smile towards me. But I showed my offense.

I'm angry with him. He never listens to me and overwork himself which makes me worry about his health. He put a breakfast tray in front of me and sat on the bad on the other side of the tray, exactly in front of me. I looked at the breakfast. there was a cup of coffee, a slice of bread and there was a note beside which has a sorry written on it.

Taehyung: I am so sorry, my love. I know you told me to come early yesterday But I was late due to an urgent work. I promise I won't do that again. I will not overwork myself and will come home early from today. please snow don't be angry with me. Please forgive me. He said. I looked at him and he was already looking at me with hope..

I couldn't get angry on him especially when he is apologizing and looking so damn cute. And when he is saying that there was some urgent work, then I should understand.

Taehyung: please...

He said while giving me his puppy eyes with a cute pout.