42. ✨Memorable night✨

||Mature Part 🔞||

[ If you are not comfortable then you can skip this part, however I know that none of you will skip this part 🌚]

He picked her in his arms in bridal style. She immediately hold his neck and hide her face in crook of his neck. He moved towards bed and carefully placed her on the bed. He removed his shirt, her eyes were roaming on his body.

She realised what she is doing and immediately look away, He smile at her shyness and hover over her. He kissed her forehead, then her eyes and trace his lips slowly on her earlobe.

He trace his lips From her earlobe to her jaw then he Stop near her lips. He was about to kiss her but She turned her face to left side so his lips landed on her jaw, he smile in her skin, he knows what she is feeling right now. He put his face in the crook of her neck and started leaving wet kisses on her neck. Shiver ran down her spine feeling his lips on her skin.

Her breaths are getting uncontrollable because of his sweet torture, a moan escape her mouth when he bite on her neck and started sucking that area swirling his tongue on her skin. He pressed his body more on hers. She got goosebumps all over body when her bosom got pressed on his bare chest. He can feel her bosoms moving up and down against his chest.

His hand slowly roamed on her bare thighs sensually making her moan his name. She shut her eyes close breathing so heavily that he brings one hand to gently cup her face and caresses her cheekbone.

Taehyung: "Relax love" He whispers and looked at her for a few seconds.

Her face was red, a hand clutching the shirt tightly near her Cleavage. He covered her hand with his but didn't force her hand away. He held her hand there and looked at her with all the love in his eyes.

Taehyung: "May I?" He asked. She looked at him for a second but then loosened her grip. She knew that she was blessed to have a man like him..

He opened the top buttons of her shirt looking into her eyes with lots of love and only love. Her cleavage came in his view. He dip his face in her cleavage and started leaving wet kisses, he was kissing, sucking, her cleavage.

Y/n: "I love you." Lost in his kisses, she said and a slow moan escaped from her lips as his kisses travelled to her bosom.

Y/n: 'I love you" Moaning a little loud as his lips touched her bosom,

Y/n: "Tae." she whispered. Coming up to face her, he cupped her face and looked at her who was breathing heavily. She could feel the heat of his body consuming her and she didn't want him to stop for a second.

Y/n: "Taehyung."She called him who could see the impatience in her eyes, in her voice.

Tae: "Be mine Y/n. I don't want to stop now." He said & she gave a nod. Y/n: "Don't stop. I'm waiting to become yours completely" She said and he smile looking at her who was getting restless on his every touch and kiss.

He lowered himself on her. He was gentle and careful with her. He was showing how much he loved her and cared for her with each passing second...

He opened her shirt leaving her only in her undergarments.....he saw her body and attack to her bossoms...she started moaning...and caressing her hair after some time he stop kissing her bossoms and open her jeans she look away.... taehyung chuckled and cupped her face.

Taehyung: Don't be shy sweetheart~

He said and started kissing her lips passionately. She arched her back and started caressing her back.

Y/n: Uhm...Ta...Tae~

He stopped kissing her and look at her messy state which make him turned on more he look down to her member and rubbed her member to her clit making her moan her name in pleasure.

Without wasting any time he took off her bra and grab her one bossom in his hand and started kissing them...she arch her back in pleasure and scratch her back feeling so much pleasure.....

||After some time||

He stopped kissing her bossoms and look at the art he made at her bossoms...which have so many hickies...

Feeling no more pleasure she look at him and found him looking at her already which made her shy she look away he smirk and trace her hand down to her pantie...

She gasp and try to stop him...

Taehyung: It's to late sweetheart now I'm turned on so hard now I can't control myself....

He said and took off her pantie and enter her one finger inside her which made her scream...

Y/n: Ahh...tae...it's pai.... paining...
She said while arching her back.

Taehyung: It will erase soon babe...
After some time he realised that her painful screams now turned in pleasure.

She cum on her finger and he lick that..she look at him with shocked face.

He look at her and kissed her lips passionately she can taste her own flavour...

He stopped kissing her and took off her boxer she saw her hard rock member and widened her eyes...

He adjusted himself and thrust inside her both of them started moaning loudly feeling the extreme pleasure he started thrusting fast making her feel on ninth cloud...he hit her g-spot and she cum on her member.

That night he made her his by all means... The most memorable night of their life. Where two souls became one.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃....
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓....

I am not good in writing smut...so don't make fun of this chapter...

Sorry for any grammar mistake....

𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐵𝑌𝐸.....𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.....

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄