23.✨ I'm a devil✨

||Yn pov||

He keeps looking at my eyes with different yet soft emotions making me shy under his gaze. Fisting his tee tightly, I press my face in his chest with closed eyes. He leaned into my neck and placed his soft lips kissing it lightly...

Taehyung: " Wifey, would you mind your husband to make a little love to you," He asked in a extremely slow voice near my ear which made my lips part due the travel of his hot voice down my ear. My breathing felt heavy all of sudden and the next moment I felt a slight kiss below my ear.

Taehyung: "Please"

He muttered and looked at me. The slight brightness made me look into his eyes back. I felt his hand caressing my cheeks lightly with the thumb. I looked at his eyes, they were filled with love and pure emotions for me.

I holds his face between my palm, and kissed his forehead making him close his eyes. then his eyes, then both cheeks, I moved back and see him smiling. He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

Y/n : I trust you Taehyung.. //As soon as I finished, he immediately placed his lip over mine making me fall back on the bed as hovered me.

Closing my eyes, I circled my hands around his neck. At first, his lips are very soft and gentle against me but as I move my lip following him his pace fastens. His one hand is went inside my top caressing my waist while the other one holds my jaw. My mind went blank, his lips and his touch was the only thing I feel.

He removed his lips from mine as I struggle to breathe. We both were catching our breaths. We both started at each other while feeling each other's breaths and our chests were moving up and down in rhythm. He didn't say anything but a smile appeared on his face.

Taehyung: "You are too good for me, Y/n,I don't think I deserve such a selfless person like you." He said brushing his fingers through my hair. Y/n : "You are the only person I deserve and I only belong to you. You are mine and I am yours, that's it." I said possessively pulling him toward me holding his collar.

And slammed my lips on his, but he took the lead immediately and start sensually moving his lips. Leaving my lips, He dip his head on my neck and start kissing my neck and throat making my toes curl in pleasure. He started placing small and soft kisses all over my throat. while lifting my top from my belly.

I shiver to feel the cold air on my bare waist and stomach. His hand caresses my waist rubbing his hand up and down. my eyes rolled back in pleasure as his cold fingers teased my waist. He moved down toward my stomach and, keep his face on my bare stomach. He inhales my scent leaving his hot breath there.

I shivers when he start to give feathery kisses on my stomach. I clutch his hair in my hand to which he groan loudly. He is giving me open mouth kisses on stomach sliding his tongue all over my stomach leaving his warm saliva he put his tongue inside my navel and press their lightly to which I moan.

My hands hold his shoulders to control my overwhelming emotions. He is so slow, soft, and gentle almost making me go crazy, I don't know what is happening to me. My breathing became so fast and unsteady. I was struggling to breathe. It is too much to take in for me. I can't, God!... just can't.

I cupped his face and brought it infront of mine..

Y/n: "T..ae..Taeh..yung..." I hug him tightly putting my face in the crook of his neck as I whisper breathlessly. He also hugs me back and rolls on his back with me in his hands. Now, I lay on him with my face hidden in his neck.

He stroked my back with his hand to relax me He literally made me a mess.

Taehyung: "Relax, Snow" he whispered and kissed my temple. After some time, I got relaxed in his arms and snuggled into his chest while he move his fingers along the length of my hair.