Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor

Start bij het begin

"They did all types of crime, such as robbery, assault, and drug traffickin," he explained. "And more of those. But the seventh member." He continued, "The Blue Devil, or also known as H.T, wasn't part of those activities, but was said to have formed part of the group back in juvie, and that later paired up with the Unrivaled South, and became the Unrivaled two." Shit, I had no idea I was that famous.

"He did all types of things too when he was in juvie, he murdered multiple people there." He ckntuief to explain, "He was awful too, he was a murderer. So he was not with them when they did their stuff, but he did his awful part in another place. So he is still part of that group, but he disappeared two years ago, and no one knows what happened to him."

Mucho seemed to understand of what I was trying to do, so he said. "Izana is my problem. You don't know him, you don't know shit, so fuck off."

"If you're so loyal to Mikey why the fuck did you beat us up and bring us here huh?" I spat angrily.

I took a chair, which I didn't know that was there,  sat down, and then the lights turned on. Shit, that manly girl is here too? This is embarrassing.

"We, the fifth division are Toman's special unit," he started to explain. "We're a "special unit" that has a permit to dispute with other members when seemed fit."

"Well I think that knocking out people with a bat and drag them to a basement tied up doesn't go with the dispute pack." I said angrily, "Couldn't you just ask to talk? I could have skipped the headache and bloody nose."

He sighed annoyed before replying, "Simply put we are Toman's discipline committee." Damn, he sounded really angry now. "We are allowed to punish those who betray Toman without getting any permission from the president."

His voice then turned colder, "Mikey put me, the strongest among all the division captains, in charge of this special unit."

'Heh, you wish you were the strongest. I bet Baji is way stronger than you, and the only reason he isn't this special until captain is because he is a fucking animal/monkey.' I thought. 'Wait a second, so this means Mucho didn't betray Toman? That's good I think.'

"So did we do something suspicious?" I asked annoyed, "Did we do anything bad to have you kidnap us here?"

He took a small pause before replying, "You know, my motto is: a suspect's guilt must be proved beyond reasonable doubt."

"So you're implying we did something?" I asked now confused and annoyed, what is he? A poet now?

'Well you know what my motto is? If someone punches me or looks or touchs me in a way I don't like, or if they provoke me, break their fucking face.' I thought angrily.

"Who knows?" He replied, "I don't know."

"Izana, right?" Suddenly Inui asked. We all turned to look at him, "I used have a connection with Tenjiku's Izana Kurokawa."

'Does Inui know Izana? From when? How? I have missed quite a lot.' I thought.

"Me, who was aiding Izana, entered the first division." Inui continued, "The first division is Toman's traitor. Tenjiku's spy. And the mastermind behind it all is Hanagaki Takemichi. That's what you think right?"

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU CALLING TRAITOR HUH?!" I exclaimed, am I really getting staged by this asshole? I'm going to fucking break his face. "I'm killing you when we get out of here Inui! You have been warned you asshole!"

I continued mumbling cursed and constant fuck you, but no one seems to notice, they were too focused on the blondie's explanation.

"Hanagaki isn't the traitor." Koko said, "You've got it all wrong Mucho, we are not betraying Toman at all."