Extra 2.1

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

"You take a little of this an add it into the broth", You advised as she peered over your shoulder, "It adds more flavor."

"How do you know how do this?" She praised with a light tone in her voice.

With a smile you responded, "My sister", You answered, "My foster parents didn't cook for us—So Kai, when she wasn't in school spent time learning how to make meals."

Sasha dipped her spoon in the pot before bringing it to her mouth—Letting out a low sigh as her eyes closed, "Well she definitely knew what she was doin", She sighed.

You let out a chuckle, "She's the type of person that's just always been good at everything", You explained, "Since I can remember she's just always had it together."

The brunette noticed the slight shake in your voice as you continued to stir the whisk, "You miss her don't ya'", She questioned gently.

Letting out a breath you nodded, "Yeah, it's hard sometimes not having her around."

Letting out a hum she nodded, "I feel the same bein' away from my family. Miss the family dinners, the early mornin' hunts with my dad, helping my mom in the garden", She sighed, leaning against the wooden counter as she was deep in thought, "One day we'll be able to do that again. Once we take back the land we'll be able to return home!"

A faint grin crossed your face, "I love your optimism", You praised, before motioning her to your side of the room, "C'mere i'll show you how to make this incredible dessert."

Just as she jumped off the ledge of her seat a knock hit against the threshold, "I smell food", Connie cheered, barging past Jean as he walked over to inspect your work.

"I was just showing Sasha how to cook one of my sister's favorite meals", You explained, holding out a spoon for him to get a taste.

Leaning forward he took your offering as his eyes rolled back in euphoria, "That's the best thing I've ever had", He moaned, making you laugh, as you washed off the utensil.

"If you think this is good, then imagine how it must taste when it's prepared by an actual chef", You smirked, causing the two teens to fold over.

"I can just imagine it now", Sasha sang, drifting her hand up dramatically as she tried reaching out for whatever place her mind was taking her to.

"I didn't know you were such a good cook", Jeans voice broke out beside you. He peered into the pot, examining it with an impressed expression as he scooped up a bite of his own.

"I'm a woman of many talents", You flaunted, making a grin fall to his lips.

"I can see that", He smirked, placing the empty spoon along the table, "Will I get the pleasure of seeing more of these...Talents of yours?"

The brief pause in his words had you tilting your head to the side as a teasing smile crossed your face, "Maybe, what's in it for me", You threw back.

"What do you want", He offered, matching your playful tone as he leaned his arm against the counter, closing in the space between you two.

Just before you were able to answer the sound of footsteps cut you off as Eren, Mikasa and Armin entered the room, "What's going on here", The brunette questioned, watching as you all crowded the kitchen.

"Me and Sasha were making everyone lunch", You answered, moving to face the pot that was no longer set on the stove, "What the hell...", Looking up you were met with the sight of Connie and Sasha at the table eating straight out of the pot with two large spoons, "Really?!"

They looked over at you with smothered faces, making the rest of the group grimace at the unpleasant scene, "Were we supposed to share?" Sasha muffled out.

Sliding a hand down your face you nodded, "It was meant to feed everyone."

They both perked up at your words, "Oh well c'mon over", She waved, flinging food in the processes, "There's still some left—We'll...There's a little...Maybe..."

"Watch the floors", Eren called out in warning, "I spent all morning clean them."

"You two really couldn't save anything for us", Jean hissed, marching his way over to hit them over the head.

Throwing his hands up Connie shouted out, "Hey! No one told us."

"It's usually implied", Armin offered.

"It's fine", You sighed tiredly, "I'll just make some more."

The two teens eyes brightened, "Good, cause i'm still hungry", Sasha stated, making you all groan in unison.

"Don't you have an off button", Jean questioned as reached down for another pot from the cabniets. His question soon lead to an all out fight between the three teens, which then got Eren involved. The rowdiness from the group had you rolling your eyes as looked over at Armin and Mikasa.

"Cant we go one day without an argument", You pleaded, as the blond pushed his sleeves up to take a place beside you.

"Thats wishful thinking", He offered, "I just want one morning where we're free from it." 

"Hell would probably freeze faster than either of those things happening", Mikasa muttered as she leaned against the counter. The distant noise of the arguing continued to flood the kitchen as they three of you watch on with slight interest.

Looking past her and towards the fighting teens your shoulders fell forward, "You're not wrong", You sighed, before lifting your head and blowing out a long breath,  "Now, who wants to help me cook?"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

I hope you enjoyed this mini chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts/opinions, I love getting any kind of feedback <3