CHAPTER 2.12

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

The wind from Rod's Titan transformation had you and Historia holding onto Eren's body for dear life. With his wrists and feet still in chains he now acted as one of the standing posts that you had been binned to only moments ago.

Your eyes squinted as the light reflected off of the walls, almost blinding you as you tried to unlock one side of Eren's cuffs. Historia laid on the floor as she used the key to unlock his ankles, "Forget it, guys! Since that Titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of here!"

"Hell no!", Both of you shouted, while keeping your attention on the task at hand.

"Why won't you listen", He pleaded.

You let out a frustrated grunt, "Look we might be humanity's enemy, but I'm your ally! I already told you i'm getting you out of here".

"She's right", Historia called out, "I can't be selfless, and I don't wanna be God either! But... When I see people crying to themselves, saying they're not needed... I wanna tell those people that's just not true! No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!"

Suddenly a burst of power surged forward causing the rapid wind to whip Historia back unexpectedly. She didnt have the strength to keep her grip onto Eren, as she flew into the direction of the wall, "Historia!", You both called out in worry.

A figure then swooped in, catching the blonde in their arms. Your eyes widened as you watched Mikasa cradle the young girl, "You okay?", She muttered, looking down at her comrade.

"Mikasa!", You called out in relief, before the Captain came into view.

"Give me the keys", He ordered as Mikasa tossed them his way.

Jean, Connie and Levi made their way over to help you get the remaining cuffs off of Eren, "Captain? You guys...", Eren whispered.

"Connie, hurry!", Levi called out as the boy took the keys for himself.

"Forget about me! Captain! Hurry and escape!", Eren begged.

Jean scoffed, "Shut up already, you topless wimp! It's not just a Titan! There're dudes with guns coming for us!"

"He's loose!", Connie called out as he handed the key to Jean who quickly unlocked the last cuff.

"I think... That's way bigger than the Colossal Titan, isn't it?", Sasha questioned, looking up at the large monster that was now causing the entire building to crumble.

"Definitely bigger", You breathed.

"The ceiling...", Mikasa whispered out the warning, while watching the structure crack into pieces.

"Look out! Get back!", Sasha yelled as the boys dragged Eren away from the edge of the cliff.

A large boulder came falling from the ceiling as they fell into the rest of you. Everyone was pressed back into the wall as they tried to hide their faces from the debris but it was no use-Soon enough the building would all come down into ashes as Rod continued to grow in size.

"Shit! There's no way out!", Jean grunted in frustration as he pushed himself further into your body.

You didn't know if it was intentional or not, but figured it was best if you just stayed put-Thankfully his positioning was hiding your face away from the burning steam that the titan was letting off.

Slowly you moved your face towards the ground to further protect your skin from the heat when a shiny container caught your attention. What the hell? You used your foot to slide it closer, noticing the words 'Armor' written along the side.