𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸.𝟷𝟶

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

After the initial shock of your statement everyone went their separate ways for a while in order to cool off before things really hit the fan.

You and Levi made your way down the stairway before hearing a loud crash coming from the bottom.

Looking over at each other for answers both of you walked a little faster before finding Hange standing beside a bunch of furniture that was now thrown all over.

"What did that table ever do to you", You questioned with a playful grin.

They let out an amused huff, "Sorry, seems like I made a mess....There was a cockroach."

"I see", Levi's voice was low but a hint of amusement was detected as he continued, "Just one kick of yours should've blasted it to bits."

Hange let out a hum, "Is it time?", They muttered, deciding to change the subject.

"Yeah, if we're doing this it needs to be done now", You answered as the section commander followed you and the Captain back to the rest of the group.

• • • • • • •

Everyone looked up briefly, acknowledging the Captain and Hange before Armin spoke, "So at this point we're certain Eren will be eaten", He questioned, concern written all over his features as he tried to stay calm.

"Yeah", You muttered, "Like I said if a Titan eats someone who holds one of the nine abilities, they revert back into a human and obtain the ability of who they ate".

"So in that battle the other day, Reiner was throwing Titans at Eren", Armin started, "And we speculate that Eren has the power to control Titans with his scream?".

"Yeah", You admitted, "Reiner maybe a dumbass, but he's pretty perceptive when it comes to that stuff".

"So does that mean that Reiner was trying to snatch that power by using those Titans?", The boy continued.

You nodded softly, "He probably thought he had a better chance of bringing a stranger back to Marley, than forcing Eren".

"If all of this is true...", Hange started, "When and how did Eren become a Titan, and who did he eat to gain his powers?"

"Thats the big mystery isn't it", You grunted, leaning further back against your chair.

"Has that bastard been pretending not to know this whole time", Jean scoffed in anger.

"I don't think that's the case", You argued, "If he does know something I doubt he remembers if I'm being honest".

You felt his gaze on the side your face making you tilt your head to the side to face him, "Eren's a smart boy, but I doubt he could come up with a deceitful plan like that".

"I guess you're right", Jean mumbled with a mocking chuckle, "He's too much of a moron to pull a fast one on us".

"I know Eren", Mikasa voiced, choosing to ignore Jean's words, "He wouldn't lie about something like that".

"She's right", Armin added, "We've known Eren the longest and he's never said anything about it. If he really did have this ability the entire time he would have used it when Reiner and the others broke through the walls the first time".

"I agree", You sighed, "If he could shift all this time why would he have let us break through the walls five years ago?"

Jean let out a tired sigh, as his lips pouted slightly, "I guess you have a point".