𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸.𝟽

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

It was a couple days after the big fight as you and everyone else waited for things to calm down. As of now, those who were in the top ten of your class as well as Armin were now a part of Levi's official squad.

It felt weird returning back to the castle now that the original squad members were gone-Especially with Historia sharing a room with you instead of Petra.

You didn't think you'd miss tripping over the mountain of books by the door until they ceased to exist.

Historia was a much cleanlier girl then your old roommate was-Something you appreciated considering how small the rooms actually were. But even so you found yourself doing old habits that no longer needed to be done.

Although you were still mourning your old comrades, it wasn't something you could really dwell on. Not only did you have to think about Ragako, and the warriors, but you were also trying to salvage whatever relationship you had left with those you now shared a roof with.

And even though things seemed to kind of level out after that last battle, you still felt the need to earn their trust even more so now then ever. Which is why you casually knocked on the large door that stood before you as a voice called out in question.

Slowly you turned the handle as you walked in with a cup pressed against your chest, "Good morning captain", You greeted before placing the small tea cup along his desk.

He looked up at you with a frown before falling back into a sigh, "What's this?"

"Your favorite tea", You answered as you sat down in the chair.

"What's it doing in front of my desk", He questioned again.

"For you to drink", You shrugged lightly.

"Did you poison it or something", He muttered as he lifted the mug to his face.

"Of course not", You scoffed as he took a sip before nodding his head approvingly.

"What did you need", He sighed as he placed the cup back down.

"Nothing", You answered, "Just figured i'd bring you a cup. You usually drink one around this time right?"

"Yes, we'll someone already brought me a cup so you can take your leave now", He huffed making you frown slightly.

Reluctantly you stood up from your seat as you made your way towards the door. Right as your hand touched the handle he called out for you to stop.

"Yes", you muttered, turning your back to face him again.

"The other soldier makes an inetiquette cup-So if you wanted to continue bringing me one every morning...Then it wouldn't be the worst thing ever", He admitted as your smile grew in size.

"I'll keep that in mind Sir", You nodded before taking off.

The guy truly is a softie...

• • • • • • •

You made your way out of the building and towards a large hill that sat on the back side of the castle. It had a perfect view of the country side-A place you went to often during your time here.

Right as you made your way up the hill you saw someone sitting with their legs pulled up and arms stretched back. Before you could turn away to leave them alone, they slowly turned their head to face you as dried leaves crunched beneath your feet.