𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺.𝟸

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
MARLEY CONT.
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Commander! we've spotted the guide lights!", Onyankapon called out from his position in the front of the flying boat with Kai in the passenger seat—They were both entrusted with the job as skilled pilots during their time with the Marleyan army.

"Thank goodness", Hange breathed, "So far, the operation's going as planned. We're counting on you, Onyankopon and Kai."

"Leave it to us, Hange!", He nodded, while Kai sent a quick smile in their direction before focusing back on control panels.

"We just need to sneak through the zone, low and slow", Kai repeated, as a tense feeling swarmed in her stomach, "We'll follow the lights and pick everyone up."

"We've only got one shot, so any stragglers are out of luck", Hange announced, "Although thats if we're not shot down first...Talk about a reckless plan", They muttered to Armin who stood between the both of them.

His face was lined in markings from his Titan, as he had just come back from his attack on the reinforcements. Guilt and regret stormed his mind as he looked on with a sullen expression, but he knew there wasn't time to mope around—With help from his anxiety he was honed in on the situation at hand, especially when it came to the escape plan that was solely concocted by the blonde, "You get possessed by Erwin or something?", Hange questioned with slight amusement in their tone.

"I can only hope", He sighed, "If it means his strength is with me...Now that it's come to this, if we can't recover Eren and the others, there's no future for us."

​​• • • • • • •

"Jean, it's here", Connie pointed out in the direction you were currently looking. The large airship that had transported you to Marley was now making it's way closer—Following the lights you all had set up during the fight in order to pick everyone up effiectly.

"Yeah. Right on time", Jean acknowledged, just as Porco made a break for it. Before he could jump up to sabotage the get away plan, Mikasa came in, slashing his legs off in one swipe, causing him to fall directly in front of Eren.

The brunette picked up the body before tossing him on the ground once more. He quickly trailed after the teen, stepping on his back as he pulled Porco's Titan arm up. The strength of his tug ripped his arm off his body, making Eren fling the appendage to the side.

Porco's Titan let out a loud screech from the pain, giving Eren access to his mouth as he placed the crystalized gem between his jaws. Grabbing onto the disgfingered body, the brunette lifted them into the air, holding both Porco and the War hammer user above his mouth as he pressed the Jaw Titan's jaw down in order to crush the crystal into tiny pieces.

Everyone watched the gruesome display in anticipation as Eren used quite a bit of force to shatter the hardened exterior of the crystal. The scene before you was difficult to take in as blood showered down Eren's face while Porco's screams shook the buildings.

The memory of his older brother flashed in your mind as you looked at the scene before you. Just as you closed your eyes to snap yourself out of the memory you felt as though everything slowed down for a moment. Your heart felt like it was beating out of your chest as a sudden sweat coated your face.

Swiping your hand along the damp skin, you pulled yourself out of the illusion as Eren took the Jaw titan once more, shoving him into the ground repeatedly to ensure that he couldn't heal himself for another attack. Only a second passed before the sound of voices shouting in the distance caught your attention.

Warrior |J.Kirsteinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें