𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸.𝟸

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
PARADIS YEAR 850
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

You sat on the back of your horse as you, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Hange raced to Utgard castle in search of the others.

If the pastor was telling the truth, then Chirsta was most likely in some kind of danger. You didn't know how, but something about it all just felt off.

Kai had always said you could sense danger from miles away, and this time was no different. A feeling of dread was slowly growing in your chest as more problems came your way.

When you started this mission the only objective was to gain access to the founder and bring it back to Marley, and now you found yourself in a mix of problems.

There was the situation with Eren and his titan. His father was still a big mystery-Where did he get access to a shifter? Its possible he could be from the outside, but making such a journey like by yourself was almost impossible.

When you did it you were lucky, plus you had the support of the Marleyan military behind you, but stories of any kind of warrior or citizen for the matter taking off past the coast was unheard of.

You also wondered what the purpose of passing on his ability to his ten year old son was about? Plus the whole basement situation, only made you more curious about what secrets Dr. Jaeger was hiding.

Then Pastor Nick confessed about his knowledge about the walls. The question you had was how many other citizens or political figures on this island knew the truth-Or at least some extent of it. What reason would they have to keep everyone in the dark about their history?

And although it wasn't said you couldn't help but be suspicious of Ymir, considering how close she is to a certain blonde that seems to have some pretty big secrets of her own, which somehow involved some pretty important people.

You always knew there was something off about perky blonde, but you didn't understand what role she played in all of this.

You barley could understand your role at this point. Everything was quickly going to shit as they tried to find solutions to the problems at hand. At this point you were just following orders, praying that things would calm down once the warriors were taken down.

A call from Hange took you out of your thoughts as you turned the corner, arriving at the castle as you watched Connie shout out in the distance, "They're still not dead? Hey, ugly! You've got a job to finish! Ymir!"

You watched as a titan crashed down on a smaller ugly titan that your comrades identified as Ymir, while you frowned your eyes at the sight.

It looked similar to the titan that you and the other warriors had seen that day outside the walls and something about that made your stomach sink as you watched it snap its jaws shut on the neck of another.

You looked closer causing your eyes widened once you got a good look at the familiar face as you let out a small gasp. Armin looked over at you with a frown before calling out your name in worry.

It can't be....She was the one that ate Marcel?

"That's not good", Eren muttered gaining your attention, "They're eating her!"

Christa then ran out into the mob as tears sprung into her eyes, "No. No, please".

"Christa, wait", Hange called out as the girl continued to run forward.

"Ymir! Don't do this to me! Damn it! We had a deal, remember? Hold on! I still haven't told you my name! I promised you!", She cried out as you looked on in sympathy.